SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!
    I was waiting for Epic reply about some stuff and finally got it!
    Tomorrow I will send project, so I believe things will start to move faster!
    I was monitoring Marketplace trello board and seems like speed is quite okay if you have enough votes. So if submission goes smooth - see you soon in Marketplace forum section with more details, content and trailer!
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Sllow View Post
        Any news?
        Hey Sllow, I've sent project files and currently I'm waiting for further response from Marketplace team

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
          Hey Sllow, I've sent project files and currently I'm waiting for further response from Marketplace team
          but i need it NAO

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendK View Post
            but i need it NAO
            If it will take TOO long to process, maybe I will start some testing available to users, so stay tuned!(I feel bad for saying this after a month, but well, shameless me! :<)
            Currently I busy with website and some written tutorial/tips stuff, so I will start thinking about user testing after I finish this

Comment

@zeOrb just a heads up that your SuperGrid just made it on the UE4 Marketplace Submissions Trello Board & you've got my vote

Everyone else should vote ASAP so we can put this great asset on the face lane to being released on the UE4 Marketplace: https://trello.com/c/1DA789CK/333-su...d-starter-pack
              Regards,
              Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
              Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Oh hell yeah ... voted for it ... 8-}
                Quinton Delpeche
                Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
                  @zeOrb just a heads up that your SuperGrid just made it on the UE4 Marketplace Submissions Trello Board & you've got my vote

Everyone else should vote ASAP so we can put this great asset on the face lane to being released on the UE4 Marketplace: https://trello.com/c/1DA789CK/333-su...d-starter-pack
                  Voted too. I hope it wont take too long.

Comment

Voted for it. This is one of the very things I really want to have in UE, because I am only familar with BSP styled mapping and this one looks amaziiiiiiiiiiing.
                    I want it yesterday. D:
                    Regards,
                    Kia.

Comment

I will create updated [Submitted] thread in Marketplace later this week, because WiP is clearly finished
                      Also will post link to trello to interested communities, so I hope voting will be finished soon!

Comment

@zeOrb why not just request an Epic Staff member or Moderator to just move this thread to the Marketplace sub-forum?

Much better than repeating yourself + everyone following this thread don't need to follow another thread for continued updates.

EDIT: It totally didn't cross my mind when writing the above that you're a Moderator yourself, though perhaps you're restricted from moderating yourself i.e. your own posts.
                        Last edited by BenjaminDSmithy; 04-18-2015, 05:44 AM.
                        Regards,
                        Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
                        Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
                          @zeOrb why not just request an Epic Staff member or Moderator to just move this thread to the Marketplace sub-forum?

Much better than repeating yourself + everyone following this thread don't need to follow another thread for continued updates.

EDIT: It totally didn't cross my mind when writing the above that you're a Moderator yourself, though perhaps you're restricted from moderating yourself i.e. your own posts.
                          Well, it makes sense and I could move it by myself, but I thought it would be better not to mix release-related information, support and etc with WiP thread. Also I want to add new poll about direction of further updates and I'm not sure I can fully replace current poll =/

Comment

I think it would be better to move the thread. I might miss the new one.

Just put the trello link in the first post so people find it easy. only 16 votes so far... need more.
                            Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

Voted! Excited to see this available soon.

Comment

Okie-dokie then
                                I will edit first post and move it to the Marketplace section + leave redirect from WiP section.
                                About votes - I finding myself in kinda weird position ~_~ I want to post about trello voting on reddit(people in oculus subreddit were quite interested) and some other communities, but I also want to post whenever it hits Marketplace and I'm afraid 2 waves of posts will look too spammy :c
                                Last edited by zeOrb; 04-18-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: words are hard

Comment

Working...
                                X