No announcement yet.

SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, is it working in unreal tournament editor? I have readed alot of problems to include it to UT so is it fixed? Imo costs alot of money, so maybe somethhing like a DEMO shoulbe released?
    www.mymeshes.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by frostyshield View Post
      Not sure if you know this but I couldn't find this on the marketplace until I typed it with the capitals. Saw the other grid thing and thought it was yours...
      Hm, indeed! Thanks for mentioning this, seems like I have to add some additional tags to description!

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
      What is coming in 1.1?
      Some new materials, new utility blueprints for managing supergrid meshes, blueprint stairs, fps controller overhaul and some misc. stuff I forgot. I will post news about update(Coming right after 4.11 release) later this week!

Originally posted by -Designer- View Post
      hi, is it working in unreal tournament editor? I have readed alot of problems to include it to UT so is it fixed? Imo costs alot of money, so maybe somethhing like a DEMO shoulbe released?
      Hey, yeah, it had some problems with old version of UT editor. With 4.11 updates all problems should be gone
      SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
      Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Hey guys, just checking in with some news!

Update to SuperGrid will come right after UE 4.11 update, so, be ready for nifty stuff!

I will post what exactly bring this update during this week!

Speaking of... SuperGrid is 30% off during this week! If you have not grabbed your copy of SuperGrid - it's really the best time to give it a shot

Comment

Having a way to create modern looking floating staircases would be awesome
          Something like this for example

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmpdac2-2etmp-tcm138-1240005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	1103421

Comment

Hi.

I just bought it, I haven't played with it a ton yet. But I have 2 comments.

1. The test level is really dark, even after I built lighting.
            2. There is an error in the elevator BP. There is a cylinder with mobility set to static, that creates a ton of errors.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go.
            Easy weapons in Unreal Engine 4:
            Check out Realistic Blueprint Weapons

Currently doing a tutorial series on Vectors and what they are good for.
            Please visit Unreal Unscripted

Comment

Is the 4.11 update coming out this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasped View Post
                Hi.

I just bought it, I haven't played with it a ton yet. But I have 2 comments.

1. The test level is really dark, even after I built lighting.
                2. There is an error in the elevator BP. There is a cylinder with mobility set to static, that creates a ton of errors.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go.
                Hey Rasped!

Thanks for purchase!
                1. Hmmm. Is it possible that your exposure in viewport is locked at log 0? Or post processing settings are low?
                2. Oh, thanks much! I've never noticed this warnings. Always checked Error log, but have not noticed Output log =/ Will fix this ASAP

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
                Is the 4.11 update coming out this week?
                4.11 compatibility update should be up today or tomorrow. I will send update with new stuff later this week so it should up next week!

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
                  Hmmm. Is it possible that your exposure in viewport is locked at log 0? Or post processing settings are low?
                  Yup, I had it a low post processing. Fixed it right up.

There seems to be a problem with the spawnpoint as well I found. I don't start at the intended player start. (Not playing from camera position)

Comment

[MENTION=1445]zeOrb[/MENTION]

Just so you're aware, I had a hard time just finding this pack on the market place. I remember the name "Super Grid" but that query wasn't returning the results I wanted because of the space between "Super" and "Grid". I only even found it this time because of the sale (which showed me that there's no space in the name)

Perhaps you could add some tags or something so finding it in the marketplace is easier?

Comment

Yup, I had it a low post processing. Fixed it right up.

There seems to be a problem with the spawnpoint as well I found. I don't start at the intended player start. (Not playing from camera position)
                      If I understand you correctly then you can change this behavior in Play options

Originally posted by Aumaan Anubis View Post
                      [MENTION=1445]zeOrb[/MENTION]

Just so you're aware, I had a hard time just finding this pack on the market place. I remember the name "Super Grid" but that query wasn't returning the results I wanted because of the space between "Super" and "Grid". I only even found it this time because of the sale (which showed me that there's no space in the name)

Perhaps you could add some tags or something so finding it in the marketplace is easier?
                      Yup, thanks for telling!
                      Seems like only title and short description are tracked by search, I will update it!

Comment

If I understand you correctly then you can change this behavior in Play options
                        I'm aware of that.

But neither option works, I can't start from the start.

Comment

I'm aware of that.

But neither option works, I can't start from the start.
                          Anything in the logs? Have you tried to move player start somewhere else?
                          I've send next version to the Marketplace team, I hope it won't be happening there!

Comment

Anything in the logs? Have you tried to move player start somewhere else?
                            I've send next version to the Marketplace team, I hope it won't be happening there!
                            I moved the starting point around, no luck. Nothing coming out in the log as far as I recall.

It's not a big issue for me, just letting you know. Just leave it here, if other have the problem you could have a look again.

Comment

I sent you a email ZeOrb but i havent received a reply. I bought this from you few months back and couldn't get the latest version working within UT. Does your latest version work with UT.4.11 now? You mentioned it would few months back?

Comment

Originally posted by Montana View Post
                                I sent you a email ZeOrb but i havent received a reply. I bought this from you few months back and couldn't get the latest version working within UT. Does your latest version work with UT.4.11 now? You mentioned it would few months back?
                                Hey!
                                Yup, I received your mail, sorry for waiting, I just wanted to contact UT folks before replying to you.

I discovered that UT editor has internal pre-release version 4.11.0-2926870 and current build UE4 is using 4.11.0-2927265 thus making it just incompatible. I inquired if UT Editor is getting any appropriate updates, but next one is 4.12 which most likely will be incompatible with UE 4.12 =/
                                In reality pack is compatible with UT editor, but assets won't pass version check. The only way to get them inside is to build a custom UE4 editor and remove any version stamp from assets. This way assets will work in UT editor, but also it generates a lot of warnings. And modifying and saving assets in editor will "bake" current editor version into assets making them incompatible for other engine again.

I don't think I'm willing to offer this kind of wonky support for UT and if I won't find any solution in a few days I'll remove "UT support" from the project and will offer refunds for people who planned to use it with UT.
                                I'm really sorry for this, I did not expect such changes :/

Comment

Working...
                                X