Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    I assume it will miss current release(Which should be today/tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken), so I believe it could be released in next Marketplace release!
    I assume it will miss current release
    it will miss current release

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kia View Post
    Your card has been moved to "Coming Soon". Can you tell us when it will be available in the market place?
    I really need this asset.
    Hey Kia!
    Yep, seems like voting part is over, we did it!
    I assume it will miss current release(Which should be today/tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken), so I believe it could be released in next Marketplace release!
    Also all legal stuff is settled so I expect no sudden roadblocks.

This kit reminds me a lot the Aperture Science Laboratories Facilities in Portal game.
    Hey, thanks!
    Actually I was inspired by Portal and Mirror Edge. I hope some day in future I will have enough time and resources to develop further this idea as a game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This kit reminds me a lot the Aperture Science Laboratories Facilities in Portal game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your card has been moved to "Coming Soon". Can you tell us when it will be available in the market place?
    I really need this asset.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, I finally updated first post with new information and screenshots + moved thread to Marketplace.
    Now working on new video for release

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okie-dokie then
    I will edit first post and move it to the Marketplace section + leave redirect from WiP section.
    About votes - I finding myself in kinda weird position ~_~ I want to post about trello voting on reddit(people in oculus subreddit were quite interested) and some other communities, but I also want to post whenever it hits Marketplace and I'm afraid 2 waves of posts will look too spammy :c
    Last edited by zeOrb; 04-18-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: words are hard

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Voted! Excited to see this available soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it would be better to move the thread. I might miss the new one.

Just put the trello link in the first post so people find it easy. only 16 votes so far... need more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    @zeOrb why not just request an Epic Staff member or Moderator to just move this thread to the Marketplace sub-forum?

Much better than repeating yourself + everyone following this thread don't need to follow another thread for continued updates.

EDIT: It totally didn't cross my mind when writing the above that you're a Moderator yourself, though perhaps you're restricted from moderating yourself i.e. your own posts.
    Well, it makes sense and I could move it by myself, but I thought it would be better not to mix release-related information, support and etc with WiP thread. Also I want to add new poll about direction of further updates and I'm not sure I can fully replace current poll =/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @zeOrb why not just request an Epic Staff member or Moderator to just move this thread to the Marketplace sub-forum?

Much better than repeating yourself + everyone following this thread don't need to follow another thread for continued updates.

EDIT: It totally didn't cross my mind when writing the above that you're a Moderator yourself, though perhaps you're restricted from moderating yourself i.e. your own posts.
    Last edited by BenjaminDSmithy; 04-18-2015, 05:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I will create updated [Submitted] thread in Marketplace later this week, because WiP is clearly finished
    Also will post link to trello to interested communities, so I hope voting will be finished soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Voted for it. This is one of the very things I really want to have in UE, because I am only familar with BSP styled mapping and this one looks amaziiiiiiiiiiing.
    I want it yesterday. D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by benjamin.smith View Post
    @zeOrb just a heads up that your SuperGrid just made it on the UE4 Marketplace Submissions Trello Board & you've got my vote

Everyone else should vote ASAP so we can put this great asset on the face lane to being released on the UE4 Marketplace: https://trello.com/c/1DA789CK/333-su...d-starter-pack
    Voted too. I hope it wont take too long.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh hell yeah ... voted for it ... 8-}

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @zeOrb just a heads up that your SuperGrid just made it on the UE4 Marketplace Submissions Trello Board & you've got my vote

Everyone else should vote ASAP so we can put this great asset on the face lane to being released on the UE4 Marketplace: https://trello.com/c/1DA789CK/333-su...d-starter-pack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X