Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    Hi Sir
    I did not install last update so far, because i am scared, that it well mess up some things in my small project.
    Is it updating every "patched" SG asset in any project?
    Hello-hello!
    As far as I remember there are 2 changes that might concern you:
    1. I've updated some blueprint nodes, because some of them were deprecated in 4.10 and will be removed in future versions, so probably you should update them too
    2. I've changed some numbers in master material, because previous setup was causing troubles when you have big xy size and small z size. So it won't mess up your materials, but could improve if you've bumped into this problem earlier
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
      ... so probably you should update them too
      I bet, i still had done, if i encountered errors, they where fixable through me (and github/forumhelp).
      Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
      .. xy size and small z size. So it won't mess up your materials, but could improve if you've bumped into this problem earlier
      Aside your stair asset i uvunwrapped all parts new and i do not have that problem, but i do not use any single triangles.
      I use quads only for meshing, dunno why but sometimes, single triangulated tris are giving me problems.
      I know that they are triangulated later, but for me it makes a difference in my small project, in lighting and reflection.
      But could be that "mighty bad boy Blender" causes that, but completely ok for me.
      Rally big thanks again for your nice Supergridthing, it made me understanding/learning modular design and creating modularmeshes for ue4 in a nice way.

Every aspect you inserted in your template is stuff i like, when i look at all aspects. Usability - Art and even leveldesign, for me it is perfect stuff.
      Inspiring.
      I search for a digital lava idea for Beams, any suggestions.?
      The stuff, when falling from a platform?

I wish you a nice year 2016
      My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
      UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Is it possible to use your own textures?

Comment

Originally posted by Ariegos View Post
          Is it possible to use your own textures?
          Sure, here is tutorial

Comment

Just a heads up...I'm getting a ton of Supergrid errors in 4.11 preview 2 and it fails to load the level. I know it's not technically supported in 4.11 but it was working fine with preview 1. Giving you a heads up cause I know it takes a while to submit and update to the marketplace. Really love Supergrid, btw
            Youtube
            Playable Prototypes
            Portfolio
            Art Station

Comment

Originally posted by paingate View Post
              Just a heads up...I'm getting a ton of Supergrid errors in 4.11 preview 2 and it fails to load the level. I know it's not technically supported in 4.11 but it was working fine with preview 1. Giving you a heads up cause I know it takes a while to submit and update to the marketplace. Really love Supergrid, btw
              Yup, I bumped into some issues while working on update for 4.11. Buut I have problems with p1 and p2(Weird rendering issue with exponential height fog(UE-24810)), could you please elaborate which exactly error you're getting?

And thanks, nice to hear :3

Comment

Hi, I'm having problems creating a project with SuperGrid for UE 4.9.2. Working fine with 4.10.1 but when I try to open a 4.9 project with 4.9.2 it crashes instantly

Comment

Ive added the mesh to my level but when I click play I keep falling through the floor, how do I stop falling through the floor?

Comment

Jojo, you need to make sure collision is enabled on the mesh

Comment

Can't wait for 4.11 update, I'm itching to try that out in UT!
                      "As the online community learns more about building levels, we will see complete online worlds spanning hundreds or even thousands of levels, interwoven by teleporters."
                      – Tim Sweeney

Comment

Any news on 1.1?

Comment

Hey _cDub!
                          1.1 will be released with 4.11
                          It has some fixes I need for update and for playable demo

Comment

Hey - does this work with 4.10? I seem to be unable to create a project that uses it in 4.10.3?

EDIT : Nevermind - I restarted the launcher later in the day for a different issue, and it seemed to fix this.
                            Last edited by LeamDelaney; 02-23-2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Problem solved.

Comment

Not sure if you know this but I couldn't find this on the marketplace until I typed it with the capitals. Saw the other grid thing and thought it was yours...

Comment

What is coming in 1.1?

Comment

Working...
                                X