SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Bought it, awesome stuff! Hexagons don't line up with each other though, don't know if that was intended.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by raxxy View Post
    Hey mate,

As a request from someone from the UT crowd they asked me how to get it to work on the UT editor:

You need to compile a source editor (UE4 source) and change its engine version to 0

\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Resources\Version.h
    #define ENGINE_VERSION 0
    #define BUILT_FROM_CHANGELIST 0

then open each file and re-save it all, then re-submit your data to Epic for them to update on the marketplace.

This is because the engine version you're using is beyond what UT's currently at and as such is causing UT's engine to be unable to open these blueprints, and an engine version of 0 allows these blueprints to be opened on any editor
    To Raxxy or anyone who can answer this:
    So this means, that probably in the next 1 or 2 months there will be an UT-Editor Update with whom this plug-in will work just fine without having to compile the Editor?
    This plug-in looks great and I'd really like to buy it, but I'm only using the UT-Editor, (trying to build a map) -> noobie in 3d programs

would be glad to hear an answer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Don't need this, but I might have to buy it anyway just cause the price is good and it looks pretty
    I don't actually need it, but because its a good price I bought it and to my surprise its even better than expected! So I'm gonna use it anyway :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't need this, but I might have to buy it anyway just cause the price is good and it looks pretty

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey mate,

As a request from someone from the UT crowd they asked me how to get it to work on the UT editor:

You need to compile a source editor (UE4 source) and change its engine version to 0

\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Resources\Version.h
    #define ENGINE_VERSION 0
    #define BUILT_FROM_CHANGELIST 0

then open each file and re-save it all, then re-submit your data to Epic for them to update on the marketplace.

This is because the engine version you're using is beyond what UT's currently at and as such is causing UT's engine to be unable to open these blueprints, and an engine version of 0 allows these blueprints to be opened on any editor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The back of the stairs mesh is having some texturing problems...

edit: adding a picture from local computer doesnt work?? anyway, open the stairs mesh and look at the back
    Last edited by Martin Bean; 05-07-2015, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,

at the first, Supergrid is really good and i love it
    But i have no idea we i can import SuperGrid in my Project, please help and give a Tutorial

DerMob

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The library in the launcher has a button for SuperGrid which says 'Add to project' but when clicked it shows a dialog to create a project. I was hoping to see a dialog to add SuperGrid to a project... Anyone any idea?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Scifi next!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    A fantasy theme pack would be amazing.
    I agree!

@zeOrb - I'd love to see some material packs and would definitely buy them to compliment SuperGrid

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woosh!
    Early release caught me off guard
    It's nice to hear people having fun with it - I was afraid there is some FATAL BUG I've missed somehow, but seems like everything goes smooth so far =]

Feel free to leave feedback, requests and all sort of stuff!
    Also, please don't forget to rate on Marketplace if you liked(or not ) SuperGrid!
    Last edited by zeOrb; 05-07-2015, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Was going to buy a pizza......supergrid released....eat egg sandwich instead.....proud owner of super grid....#the_indie_dev_struggle_is_real..... I love the demo map very cool ZeOrb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bought the pack. Looking forward to using this for ease of prototyping.

Thanks for making this available!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A fantasy theme pack would be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work zeOrb. bought your asset and playing around with it. loving it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X