• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obitomkenobi View Post
    Hey guys,

Any news on this being updated for 4.9?

Thanks
    I've written a PM to zeOrb a few weeks ago, no answer yet
    Once used to Supergrid, you don't want to go back to BSP only for blocking out levels...

Comment

What problems are you having in 4.9? Been working out of the box for me since 4.9 preview 1.
      KITATUS
      "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Hey folks!
        I've been away from UE4 world for quite some time due to RL problems, but I'm recovering now and trying to catch up
        I think I'll push 1.0.2 update this week to provide support for 4.9 + bugfixes and maybe some content, not sure though. Probably I could include Wall system, but without tutorial or introduction, just as a preview

I won't give any ETAs about 1.1 and other stuff because I'm still catching up!
        Thanks everyone!
        SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
        Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
          Hey folks!
          I've been away from UE4 world for quite some time due to RL problems, but I'm recovering now and trying to catch up
          I think I'll push 1.0.2 update this week to provide support for 4.9 + bugfixes and maybe some content, not sure though. Probably I could include Wall system, but without tutorial or introduction, just as a preview

I won't give any ETAs about 1.1 and other stuff because I'm still catching up!
          Thanks everyone!
          Good to see you back!
          Last edited by barsam2a; 10-06-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Just bought this today to realize it wasn't compatible with 4.9 yet. My bad on this part as it's very clear on the Marketplace page.

Hopefully the update will make it this week as mentioned!

Also, it seems that "create project" is the only option from the vault. Would it be possible to have the "add to project" option as well?

Comment

Just 'cause it's marked incompatible doesn't mean it's not compatible (it's compatible, at least for me. Just migrate everything into a 4.9 project)
              Impromptu Games|dev blog|twitter|itch.io store|Patreon
              Impromptu Procedural Ladders|Impromptu Procedural Handrails|Impromptu Procedural Stairs
              |Impromptu Fire Propagation|InFlux Example Game|Impromptu Vector Field Painter

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreen72 View Post
                Just bought this today to realize it wasn't compatible with 4.9 yet. My bad on this part as it's very clear on the Marketplace page.

Hopefully the update will make it this week as mentioned!
                Hello there, sorry for inconvenience
                It works without issues with 4.9 so if you have 4.8 installed then you could just create 4.8 project and open it with 4.9.2

Originally posted by mrgreen72 View Post
                Also, it seems that "create project" is the only option from the vault. Would it be possible to have the "add to project" option as well?
                I made some changes and this option should be available after update!

Thanks,
                Dmitry

Comment

Wow thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah I don't have 4.8 installed anymore but I guess I'll get it back!

Comment

What's new at SuperGrid 1.0.2

Content:
                    • New M_SuperGrid_HoloRefract base material
                    • New M_SuperGrid_Architectural base material
                    • New M_SuperGrid_Template base material(Current batch of templates: Llama, Tim Plate and a barrel)
                    • New M_SuperGrid_Hexagon base material
                    • New UV_CustomPanner node to control scrolling effects in materials.
                    • Demo level:
                      • New SFXs, VFXs and basic crouching ability
                      • Added LUT files for better color correction
                      • Added WiP room for 1.0.2 content demonstation
                      • Added portal zone for future updates.
                      • Lobby helpers are now clickable and lead to various resources and tutorials

Bugfixes & minor changes:
                    • Fixed wrong UV sections in Tutorial level
                    • Fixed incorrect UV layout for Box_Centered mesh
                    • Fixed LogLinker error in output log
                    • Fixed UV scaling issue at 220 and higher unit scale
                    • All “Panner” nodes have been replaced with UV_CustomPanner nodes and customizable “Speed” setting has been added to every material with moving elements.
                    • "Add to project" button [Experimental, still may not work properly]
                    • Support for 4.9
                    • Assets has been reorganized into various collections

Last edited by zeOrb; 10-26-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Sorry for asking but I was buying it after reading it'll be updated on the marketplace page https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...d-starter-pack

Will it be updated to support 4.9 out of the box?
                      Will we be able to add it to a project?
                      Are updates coming or is it abandoned?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by dottedfish View Post
                        Sorry for asking but I was buying it after reading it'll be updated on the marketplace page https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...d-starter-pack

Will it be updated to support 4.9 out of the box?
                        Yes, I've already sent an update to Marketplace team so it should be up early next week!
                        Will we be able to add it to a project?
                        I've included possible fix for this issue, but I can't say does it work or not until I'll get answer from Marketplace team.
                        Are updates coming or is it abandoned?
                        It's not abandoned, don't worry

After update hit the Marketplace I will write here changelog and my plans about next updates and products so come back next week!
                        Thanks in advance
                        Thanks YOU for purchase, I hope all this issues will be resolved ASAP!

Comment

Thanks for replying so fast! It's a great marketplace asset and you've been really creative in your demo level as well. Glad to see it still being developed further

Comment

Ooooooh, my favorite marketplace purchase is getting even better? Excellent.

Comment

Yeah happy about the update too ^^
                              Meanwhile here a nice thing
                              https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...er-tetris-game
                              My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                              UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

I have a question.
                                Is the player camera setup in a special way?
                                I have some strange things happening with reflective materials.
                                It seems that i am in the center of a sphere and only outside are reflections calculated or something.
                                An example, i have an animated texture on one wall and the reflections (mirror) are on the other wall(s), but not animated.(When i stay close to the surface).
                                Only when walking away some steps ( perhaps 25 units), the reflection starts to overlap the still image of the texture and you get the animated one.
                                My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                                UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X