Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by tenowg View Post
    Just purchased this, I like what I see so far, but I couldn't just use the good old "Add to Project" button in the launcher, It does say "Add to project" but when you hit it it goes to "Create project" screen instead of add project. I am hoping this wasn't intentional.

I had to copy the SuperGrid content folder manually to my project.
    This has been an issue for a while and is actually mentioned earlier in this thread. I believe it's down to Epic to fix this in the launcher.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just purchased this, I like what I see so far, but I couldn't just use the good old "Add to Project" button in the launcher, It does say "Add to project" but when you hit it it goes to "Create project" screen instead of add project. I am hoping this wasn't intentional.

I had to copy the SuperGrid content folder manually to my project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    Hi El presidente,
    hope it is ok, when i ask my question here.
    When i own your nice project(yes i do), and i am in a project, where they want me to use your nice system to layout a generic level and upload it on G-Drive.
    I am the only one, who owns your system in that project.
    When i would upload it, then everyone from the team has it, without paying.
    I told them to throw the small amount of bucks to you, then would it be no problem for me.
    They do not want to throw anything at you, aside some stones at me, perhaps. ^^
    How is this generally handled?
    Best regards.
    This should help https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...in-a-team.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cant find supergrid on epic game launcher marketplace. Is it removed? Does supergrid fully compatible with ue 4.8.2?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi El presidente,
    hope it is ok, when i ask my question here.
    When i own your nice project(yes i do), and i am in a project, where they want me to use your nice system to layout a generic level and upload it on G-Drive.
    I am the only one, who owns your system in that project.
    When i would upload it, then everyone from the team has it, without paying.
    I told them to throw the small amount of bucks to you, then would it be no problem for me.
    They do not want to throw anything at you, aside some stones at me, perhaps. ^^
    How is this generally handled?
    Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Timelapse video I made of me making a UT map using SuperGrid. Enjoy.

-Neil (CaptainMigraine)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting a bunch of these warnings on SuperGrid when loading my project (seen in the Output Log):

LogLinker:Warning: Asset '../../../../../../Users/.../Content/SuperGrid/Materials/Functions/UV/UV_ObjectScalable.uasset' has been saved with empty engine version. The asset will be loaded but may be incompatible.
    I'm guessing this is currently safe to ignore (SuperGrid and UE4 are both at 4.8 here) but I'm wondering if something should be handled differently at my end or with SuperGrid to help highlight when components are really out of sync with the engine going forward.

David

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by _cDub View Post
    Super grid should be the standard for making UT maps. :P
    Nah man...

SuperGrid should be the standard for making ANYTHING with Unreal Engine 4.

Maps? Use SuperGrid! Paper2d? Screw it, Use SuperGrid! Animations? Find a way to use SuperGrid! Audio modulation? I'm sure you could throw enough SuperGrid at it to make it work!

But yeah; This is my favourite asset by far; And I'm going to plug the hell out of it in everything I do - It's something that I feel should be in the main engine to begin with - I feel it's that essential.

I would say that I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first - But I had no idea how simple yet awesome such an asset would be - It's something I wouldn't be able to have put together myself as I don't think outside the box / Supergrid_Cube_HighRes like ZeOrb does 8]

So yeah, Kudos ZeOrb!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super grid should be the standard for making UT maps. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Naveed View Post
    Purchased! Outstanding work and can't wait for the new features!
    Originally posted by Joure View Post
    Hi there zeOrb. I'd like to thank you so much for this epic tool. It's the single best purchase I've made on the market place and I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you here. Keep up the amazing work I cannot wait for additional packs and updates from you. Awesome job mate, thank you.
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate that! =]

Originally posted by CaptainMigraine View Post
    How well will this work in the latest UT editor? For instance, if I cook a map made using supergrid, will it be playable in UT?

Thanks!
    -Neil (CaptainMigraine)
    Hello!

As far as I'm aware - yep, it should work properly!
    I've found this packaged map that was created with SuperGrid and seems like everything is okay

Thanks,
    Dmitry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How well will this work in the latest UT editor? For instance, if I cook a map made using supergrid, will it be playable in UT?

Thanks!
    -Neil (CaptainMigraine)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there zeOrb. I'd like to thank you so much for this epic tool. It's the single best purchase I've made on the market place and I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you here. Keep up the amazing work I cannot wait for additional packs and updates from you. Awesome job mate, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Purchased! Outstanding work and can't wait for the new features!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by epicpotatopro View Post
    Wow, that was really obvious, lol. Thanks for the help!
    No problem!
    Feel free to post if you have any questions or requests!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, that was really obvious, lol. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by User-436957225; 07-04-2015, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X