SuperGrid - Fast Level Prototyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just bought this today to realize it wasn't compatible with 4.9 yet. My bad on this part as it's very clear on the Marketplace page.

Hopefully the update will make it this week as mentioned!

Also, it seems that "create project" is the only option from the vault. Would it be possible to have the "add to project" option as well?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    Hey folks!
    I've been away from UE4 world for quite some time due to RL problems, but I'm recovering now and trying to catch up
    I think I'll push 1.0.2 update this week to provide support for 4.9 + bugfixes and maybe some content, not sure though. Probably I could include Wall system, but without tutorial or introduction, just as a preview

I won't give any ETAs about 1.1 and other stuff because I'm still catching up!
    Thanks everyone!
    Good to see you back!
    Last edited by barsam2a; 10-06-2015, 10:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey folks!
    I've been away from UE4 world for quite some time due to RL problems, but I'm recovering now and trying to catch up
    I think I'll push 1.0.2 update this week to provide support for 4.9 + bugfixes and maybe some content, not sure though. Probably I could include Wall system, but without tutorial or introduction, just as a preview

I won't give any ETAs about 1.1 and other stuff because I'm still catching up!
    Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What problems are you having in 4.9? Been working out of the box for me since 4.9 preview 1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by obitomkenobi View Post
    Hey guys,

Any news on this being updated for 4.9?

Thanks
    I've written a PM to zeOrb a few weeks ago, no answer yet
    Once used to Supergrid, you don't want to go back to BSP only for blocking out levels...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump for update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,

Any news on this being updated for 4.9?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
    Hey fellas, some new stuff!

Hmm, this is extreeemely weird. Honestly - I don't know what could cause such errors

Thanks!
    Need this update, is it out yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is the 1.1 update coming out soon? That one room building tool in your wip preview 7 is a must have.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just bought this yesterday...prototyped a level in a day. It is a freaking delight working with SupergGrid. Hands down the best prototyping tools I've used in my entire career. It's fun and quick. It also leaves the level at just the right quality bar to keep fueling iteration. I'm upset it took me this long to finally buy it. Great job on these tools. I had to log on and give you guys props.

My only crit is ramp collision for the stairs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,
    how can i be sure, to use the actual version of supergrid?
    I ask, because i could not find the fancy windows thing. https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post310019
    Or is it not in the supergrid package?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,
    I have one question to ZeOrb : I know Supergrid is designed for "human" prototyping, but, can I automate the usage of Supergrid from Blueprint (for procedural generation of a level structure) ?
    Thank you in advance,
    Regards

Edit : I found the answer from your video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxUq_rD8PVM. The answer is yes, supergrid is controllable from bp.
    Last edited by FreemanCIT; 08-18-2015, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by calpolican View Post
    About my 4th question:
    For what I get supergrid will keep uniform uvs no matter how much you reshape and/or rotate a mesh, is that right?
    Well, if it is, what I was wondering was, what happen when -after reshaping my mesh (box or wathever)- I change the supergrid material to one of my own. Will the uvs retain that uniformity?
    Using the CustomUV node that comes with SuperGrid - Sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    About my 4th question:
    For what I get supergrid will keep uniform uvs no matter how much you reshape and/or rotate a mesh, is that right?
    Well, if it is, what I was wondering was, what happen when -after reshaping my mesh (box or wathever)- I change the supergrid material to one of my own. Will the uvs retain that uniformity?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the plug :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X