Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I resolved most of reported bugs now. When you find, say me pls. I'm waiting for bugs. Because I m human,too and I could do mistake(s).

I m working on physics on dedicated server build but couldn't resolve yet. Physics on dedicated server is enabled but mobs are walking on air.

Attached Files
    Last edited by XAfgun; 03-23-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

How are you handling content/bug fix updates at the moment since we cannot update through marketplace yet?

Comment

Originally posted by williamian View Post
        How are you handling content/bug fix updates at the moment since we cannot update through marketplace yet?
        You could tell me in skype or with mail.

Comment

Originally posted by XAfgun View Post
          I don't know, I'm thinking about it because some people think wrong about me and maybe won't buy this kit. I'm really don't know... Anyway we will see at release version ...
          No matter what happened with PayPal ... He still paid for the kit and as such is entitled to updates. What happened was unfortunate, PayPal has ruled in your favour but this does not absolve you from continuing to supply a paying customer with what he paid for.

I don't want this to get ugly and I am not taking sides, but I strongly urge you to continue providing a paying customer with a product.

That is just my take on the matter. Good luck to all involved.
          Quinton Delpeche
          Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
            No matter what happened with PayPal ... He still paid for the kit and as such is entitled to updates. What happened was unfortunate, PayPal has ruled in your favour but this does not absolve you from continuing to supply a paying customer with what he paid for.

I don't want this to get ugly and I am not taking sides, but I strongly urge you to continue providing a paying customer with a product.

That is just my take on the matter. Good luck to all involved.
            Problem is not PayPal. And if he give more wrong information to community about kit and me, how can I sell my kit if people believe info which is wrong? Will I explain all thing to community at all events? And broke the license terms and conditions. KIT is put to pirate program site Anyway, there is no problem for me I know downloader ,on this pirate site, will buy this kit ^^

For Example : If there are no wrong info about kit and me; maybe he has bought this kit ... Am I false?

Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
            Okay so you don't do refunds then in that case?

If so I'll be skipping this release for the time being until there is some better feedback.
            Last edited by XAfgun; 03-23-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XAfgun View Post
              Problem is not PayPal. And if he give more wrong information to community about kit and me, how can I sell my kit if people believe info which is wrong? Will I explain all thing to community at all events? And broke the license terms and conditions. KIT is put to pirate program site Anyway, there is no problem for me I know downloader ,on this pirate site, will buy this kit ^^

For Example : If there are no wrong info about kit and me; maybe he has bought this kit ... Am I false?
              I owned a business many years ago, I sold over 20,000 orders using eBay and Paypal. The way I handled it was "the customer is always right" though sometimes I did not agree, the level of retaliation from an angry customer was just not worth the money. It help me maintain a clean slate over my 5+ year business. To be honest I'd be willing to erase all my post still if you choose to honor the refund, that is still on the table. If not, which I can understand is your choice, I'd still like to get updates.

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                I owned a business many years ago, I sold over 20,000 orders using eBay and Paypal. The way I handled it was "the customer is always right" though sometimes I did not agree, the level of retaliation from an angry customer was just not worth the money. It help me maintain a clean slate over my 5+ year business. To be honest I'd be willing to erase all my post still if you choose to honor the refund, that is still on the table. If not, which I can understand is your choice, I'd still like to get updates.
                You are still threat me, do your best I don't refund any money because problem is not money. Problem is you and understand wrong. I abolish your license because of broke the license terms and conditions...
                Last edited by XAfgun; 03-23-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I was not threatening you, I was offering a solution that could have returned this thread back to it's original state. The only licensing info that was supplied with your kit was not to use the models included, so there were no terms or conditions you mentioned, nor were they on your site at that time.

Comment

I was not threatening you, I was offering a solution that could have returned this thread back to it's original state. The only licensing info that was supplied with your kit was not to use the models included, so there were no terms or conditions you mentioned, nor were they on your site at that time.
                    Your license is single user license. What is it mean ? Look to Licesnce.txt in your pack
                    Don't share with anyone.
                    It is no solution you are doint illegal things Have a nice days...

Comment

I did not share the kit. I only posted my experience in this thread, I am allowed to do so as there was NDA signed.

Comment

I did not share the kit. I only posted my experience in this thread, I am allowed to do so as there was NDA signed.
                        Look to Skype. You admitted me your sharing

Comment

Closing thread for fighting.
                          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X