Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Why UE4 marketplace still don't have sort by popularity option like Unity's? It saves tonns of time when searching for something. Now you have to go through a lot of pages, searching for good assets, recommended by other users. Popularity sorting depends on what, downloads, rating and added date? It's not that hard to connect all this for best sorting option. It would've made marketplace much better.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wishlist limit.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1845969

Hard limit of 50? Really?
      Unreal Meetup Franken - Unreal Engine 4 Meetup
      Hands for VR - Space HDRI Skyboxes [Marketplace]

Comment

It would be nice if it had a filter called "Not owned" or "Hide owned" to not show owned items. Especially useful when combined with "Free" or low Price Range filters to avoid clutter and searching among items you own already. Would ease the server too, not having to bring images etc. info for owned items. In fact it could have that filter turned on by default

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomicon View Post
          It would be nice if it had a filter called "Not owned" or "Hide owned" to not show owned items. Especially useful when combined with "Free" or low Price Range filters to avoid clutter and searching among items you own already. Would ease the server too, not having to bring images etc. info for owned items. In fact it could have that filter turned on by default
          I was just thinking on the same thing today while looking if I have forgot to get any free package at the launcher, which made to browse 28 pages worth of free assets to be sure I didn't miss any.
          Nilson Lima
          Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
          Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/FUwTvzr

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
          supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

Originally posted by NilsonLima View Post
            I was just thinking on the same thing today while looking if I have forgot to get any free package at the launcher, which made to browse 28 pages worth of free assets to be sure I didn't miss any.
            ^ This ^

1. Pack is Owed/Purchased already / NOT Owed/Purchased already
            2. Pack is Online-Multiplayer-Ready / NOT Online-Multiplayer-Ready

Unreal_Josh
            ^These^ are the most useful FILTERS missing from the Marketplace.

Last edited by UnrealEnterprise; 01-15-2021, 07:18 PM.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            What are the BEST Unreal Tutorials / Docs? There are none tbh... Here's why
            Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

Today, my launcher was automatically updated to 12.0.2, but when I was importing some assets, I found that the download progress bar of some assets flashed by, and there were no files in the project. I would like to ask if the launcher update caused any errors? thank you !

Comment

Working...
              X