• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	localprice.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1808738
    ​Price tags are unreadable since local currency just showed up. Not only the amount of cash its difficult to compute, but It's already been asked many times to provide switch between currencies. Guess here is one more reason to support that request.

Comment

Originally posted by Konflict View Post
      It's already been asked many times to provide switch between currencies. Guess here is one more reason to support that request.
      ^ This ^...

Anyone else seeing USD prices for 50 USD when logged out (or using a webpage proxy: Metager.org / Startpage.com)...
      And 50 Euro prices for the SAME PRODUCT when logged in. News just in: Euro / USD is trending around or near 1.20.
      This isn't very transparent Epic... It makes you go and just buy the product directly from the creator, which is what I did.
      If the discrepancy is outside Epic's control (SalesTax / VAT regional difference) then please add a popup note to explain.

VictorLerp
      TJ V
      Unreal_Josh
      Last edited by UnrealEnterprise; 09-06-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

EntrpriseCustomr Thanks for the ping!

Comment

As a seller of Code Plugins, I would like to submit a single Project Version of my code plugin that support multiple engine versions, if the code plugin is identical for all supported engine versions apart from the "EngineVersion" value in the .uplugin file (currently not possible as per Marketplace Guideline 1.4.2c).

Comment

Just to add an opinion here. I have spent maybe maybe close to £1000 pounds in that market place. I am a CAD expert, and there is some sellers on that market place that truly impress me.

However I have developed, some pet hates regarding the Market place and the sellers. If I may give off in a useful format...…..

1. Don't present me with a sofa that has no matching arm chair because I end up having to hack one or the other to make it myself. Which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place.

2. Don't bake the materials on the static mesh, otherwise I have to edit your mesh, redo the UV's and materials. I'm spending money to avoid a workload. This does not help.

3. Please do not upload any models that do not have a properly placed origin point, other wise I have to edit this myself and fix the freaking thing for you after paying you for it..

4. Pricing, some people sell quality items for a fair price, others sell bad models for more. I want a pricing poll for every seller, so that users can highlight good value or not.

5. Stop stealing stuff from old 3Dmax scenes and if you do, sort the freaking polygon count out. Your freaking sofa is using more memory than my entire scene !!!!!

If all you sellers want me to spend more money, adhere to these requests, and I'm your best customer.

Comment

For the love of god please give us the ability to hide or block sellers from appearing on search results. I don't say this as some type of attack on sellers. It's just that there are many times I'm browsing the discounts and I see 5000000+ products I'm not interested in from the same seller. If I know I don't want 'Orc Models' (No shade to any sellers) then I also don't want to have 5000000+ discounted 'Orc Models' from the same seller clogging up my search results.

Comment

I'd like to be able to offer additional files such as Blender source files on a Animation Pack. Is this really not possible at all just by including a zip file in the Content folder?

Comment

Free for the month ? i hope so did not forget.

Comment

Filtering by star rating might be nice. For example if I search for something I want to filter for highest 5 star rating first. This would especially for event sales be much more comfortable.
                    My first Asset: Physics Collision Sound

Comment

Originally posted by kwijibojaner View Post
                      Filtering by star rating might be nice. For example if I search for something I want to filter for highest 5 star rating first. This would especially for event sales be much more comfortable.
                      Agree, it would be useful... The problem is, ratings aren't very reliable... For example, there was a big issue before with creators just rating their own packs 5-stars at launch. Even if that's fixed, its tempting to still fix it somehow. So there needs to be a more robust system. Products with high volume should stay unrated maybe until there's 10 or more reviews (or something that better reflects comparable sales on similar products). Epic have enough historical data to do this. However, to make it all work, Epic still need to motivate buyers to leave ratings / reviews. So there should be some kind of incentive system that offers rewards. However, at the pace the marketplace is progressing, that's expecting too much.

Comment

I'd love to see a "Blueprint Plugins" category. The engine allows us to make content only plugins and building blueprint systems into them can be really helpful with cross-project migration and integration. Currently, we are limited to code projects in which the response from Epic was to "Make an empty code module" which seems a little deceitful to the end customer.
                        Technical Designer @ DSDambuster

Comment

What Classy said, I've been looking into content only blueprints but the number of work arounds you need to do to even be considered is kind of silly.
                          Blueprint plugins are extremely useful in my own projects due to how easy it is to add them as needed and apparently Epic thinks so too due to them adding the ability to create them in the first place.
                          Shield Health System// Beams and lasers pack //Shield Material pack

Comment

Nice, love the new wishlist feature. Thanx Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Vernan89188 View Post
                              Nice, love the new wishlist feature. Thanx Guys
                              I saw it too but now its gone again. I restarted the launcher and it disapeared. Can I get it back?
                              Stygian Abyss Demo VR Remake

http://mrob76u.wordpress.com/

Comment

It would be nice to be able to filter my vault by engine version, and possibly filter by downloaded/cached.

Another nice to have for the vault would be sorting options Name|Purchase Date|Size, ascending and descending.

Comment

Working...
                                X