This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yuanzicheng View Post
    Please enlarge the shopping cart, I love to mark up good stuffs, the 50 cap hurts me...
    Consider www.UnrealSales.io if you need a wishlist. But yeah, who decides on all those limits? Limits on items in the cart, limits on characters in descriptions, reviews, questions and reporting forms, and worst of all a 1000 asset limit per account (which probably still hasn't been changed).
    [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
    [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
    [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post

Consider www.UnrealSales.io if you need a wishlist. But yeah, who decides on all those limits? Limits on items in the cart, limits on characters in descriptions, reviews, questions and reporting forms, and worst of all a 1000 asset limit per account (which probably still hasn't been changed).
      This is directly related to customer purchase demand, I add source of different art styles in cart, buy them when I confirm the art direction. The cart limits sucks, I need to browse so many time to get the same result.
      The cart limit won't help too much on server performance.

Comment

Verifying instead of re-downloading games in Launcher - Like Steam

We would really appreciate the chance that hundreds of GB games already downloaded would not have to be re-downloaded in the case of reinstalling an Operating System and Launcher like on Steam, where you would specify the download folder and Steam just verifies the files. (Downloaded content is obviously on a secondary Hard Drive.)

I could not found a better place for this, sorry.
        Attached Files

Comment

Very, very much needed improvement with the page navigation in the marketplace browser. Well done and thank you.

Comment

With Firefox 74.0 the UE4 marketplace address https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace just refuses to load. The browser does nothing. It doesn't happen with any other website. Everything works correctly with Chrome.

Comment

For some reason Firefox is now refusing to open the marketplace. What can I do to fix this?

Comment

I think it'd be really great if you could allow more than 50 assets to be in shopping cart at a time. Either that or add an asset watching feature. I like to watch assets I'm interested in purchasing either to see how they pan out with comments/reviews or probably more importantly, for any sales. So I scan my shopping cart on the regular, looking for any assets on sales and likely buy it directly if I'm still interested. So it kind of sucks when I'm watching 50 assets already and see a new one I'm interested in. This usually means scanning for my least favorite asset and removing it to make room. It's particularly rough when a big sale happens and many assets in my cart are on sale. Buying directly isn't feasible, so I find I have to open all my cart assets in new tabs, empty my cart, add back purchasing assets, make the purchase, and then add back all the remaining assets. It's usually a mlti-day process to re-evaluate all purchasing assets so I end having to bookmark all the assets to avoid getting lost.

Overall the cart is kind of alright for storing watching assets because it persists well, I haven't lost any assets, but it's a pain and probably not how it was intended to be used. My vote would be for an asset watching mechanism, one that allowed me to scan watched assets in one place for any sales. Then I could actually use my cart for purchases.

Comment

Working...
                X