This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antidamage View Post
    remember that you're not permitted to take marketplace assets outside of the Unreal Engine ecosystem. You're not buying a license to use them in Unity or some other thing. You're buying a license to use them in Unreal Engine.
    Everything you just wrote is false, please take the time to read your license agreement or at least the FAQ regarding usage rights.

Excerpt from UE4 Marketplace FAQ:
    Q: Can I use these products in other gaming engines, like Source or Unity?
    A: Any Marketplace products that have not been created by Epic Games can be used in other engines.
    Last edited by Cpt.Trips; 12-18-2019, 06:50 AM.
    [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
    [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
    [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Really happy with the progress made over the last year. Would love to see implementation of a Wishlist and a Cart for multiple items.

Comment

Originally posted by Diglet23 View Post
        I think the way the marketplace works is fraudulent. If i buy a pack i should be able to download it to myself into a folder. Now all i can do is add it into some project and maybe extract things out that way but thats not how one would expect things to go.
        Go to wherever you installed you launcher:
        \Launcher\Epic Games\Launcher\VaultCache
        and you can find the content there if its downloaded, that way you can move the files around.
        Not something I'd suggest, but well... here we are.

Comment

I would like to have a button in the store "liked assets". That would be very convenient . Something you're not going to buy yet, but maybe you'll buy it in the future. Then it will not be necessary to search for it among others.
          Last edited by Agni78; 12-21-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I would like to ask Epics to fix the Launcher to be able to download more than 1000 bought assets.

Comment

Hi there UE Marketplace devs.
              I am a computer engineer. I can use Blueprints pretty much but I am not a designer or animator. (I don't have designing taste at all )
              For example, I want to create a huge multiplayer FPS game template for marketplace with rich gameplay mechanics, lobbies, weapons, character etc.
              But I don't have experience to create animations, characters, materials, UI design and etc. I know MoCapOnline's animations are good, and Bugrimov Maksim's characters are good.
              I don't want to deal with creating those things by myself and I want to be able to add a dependency option to those contents in marketplace's Add Product section.

For example, my huge game template product has dependecies on MoCapOnline's animations, Bugrimov Maksim's characters, etc.
              The person who wants to buy my game template will automatically buy other contents which my content is depended on.
              For other example, I have a speedo & tachometer widget blueprint or music player scene component content in marketplace right now. And some other content creator wants to create a huge racing game template but creating a procedural speedometer or in-game music player feature will cost extra time.
              We can increase the examples. A FPS/TPS game template complete-project which depends on Vlad Serbanescu's UWORKS, Vladimir Alyamkin's VaRest plugin or Quick and Easy's WeaponComponent will let a designer not struggle with anything than creating Skeletal Meshes and animations. And this way,

As any game director knows, creating individual features is hard but putting them together is harder work.
              Of course the content creator who wants to use other people's work, must bought the content first. Then request permission from dependant content's creator to use it in a complete project.
              I think this will also make a huge impact on marketplace sales upwards.

Best Regards,
              MFS.

Comment

Suggestion for a new tab alongside Description, Reviews, and Questions ... Version History. This would allow UE Marketplace developers to announce (in reverse chronological order) when a new build is released, along with a bullet-point list of new fixes and features. Should be very helpful for everyone to see how active a product is and also possibly be an already-available, proactive response to user questions.

Thanks,
                Jason

Comment

My suggestion :
                  1. like system(save to your liked packs)
                  2. homepage GIF supported.
                  3. sales analysis system(Gantt Chart)
                  GOOD JUMP PAD | GOOD Particle : Projectile / GOOD Particle : Status
                  GOOD UI ICON TRAIL / GOOD Rain / GOOD Particle : Beam And Ray
                  GOOD Wing

Comment

Hello,

I have been experiencing some difficulties with the MP recently:
                    - preview images show very slowly if at all (i've a faily large bandwith and no problem with other sites)
                    - the new layout (with black background) sometimes hides the price (using a regular firefox)
                    - i can't copy-paste links to preview video: a lot of links were always unclickable but at least i could copy paste the url, now i can't, so i simply can't go see any preview video unless i retype it manually

All in all i has become an unpleasant experience for me to browse and use the MP.

I'm using very standard hardware and software and i have a very fast connection so i guess i'm not the only one.

Regards
                    Cedric

Comment

New sort/filter feature: by POPULARITY ... to see what has the most downloads. I have no idea what RELEVANCY means when I do a product keyword search ... it seems to give random results.

Thanks,
                      Jason

Comment

Originally posted by uced View Post
                        Hello,

I have been experiencing some difficulties with the MP recently:
                        - preview images show very slowly if at all (i've a faily large bandwith and no problem with other sites)
                        - the new layout (with black background) sometimes hides the price (using a regular firefox)
                        - i can't copy-paste links to preview video: a lot of links were always unclickable but at least i could copy paste the url, now i can't, so i simply can't go see any preview video unless i retype it manually

All in all i has become an unpleasant experience for me to browse and use the MP.

I'm using very standard hardware and software and i have a very fast connection so i guess i'm not the only one.

Regards
                        Cedric
                        We've both been visiting the UE3 marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by TexelStudios View Post
                          I have no idea what RELEVANCY means when I do a product keyword search ...
                          I think 'relevancy' means how well the found item fits your search word(s), but I'm not sure.
                          My Marketplace assets:

Gun Assembly System

Gun Sight Auto Aligner

Comment

I would really like to see some sort of system that allows Marketplace Creators to update their products more easily. I have to guide users through the process of updating currently, which is a task for everyone. Just adding Re-director functionality would be huge..

Thanks for the great updates recently, the Questions/Reviews adds a lot
                            Systems Designer, Project Manager, Level Designer

Portfolio

Steam

Comment

your marketplace sucks the check out is a nightmare i hate everything about it i cant buy anything do anything all my projects are stopped because issue i am having with the checkout ... i tried to buy some product on unreal marketplace and my credit card has been declined the same card i used to buy from the same marketplace 2 days ago !

I tried again and it not only declined but also blocked from your store !!??? i dont understand this is not the first time it happened last time i tried to do with other payment method it worked the first time but second time it did not !?

I have contacted my bank and my credit card provider before i send you this message to check if the problem comes from my end but its not
                              I never had such worst experience with any other marketplace other than yours

I contact epic they sent me to you and i search your support email i cant find it

Comment

Please enlarge the shopping cart, I love to mark up good stuffs, the 50 cap hurts me...

Comment

Working...
                                X