Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the past(on internet-everywhere) I was very excentric jerk(the most of people are avoiding such a person like me). Unconventional(autistic-I was talking only about myself)(so I guess in past I was behaving kind of like sjw) I also discovered that I have struggling with HPV(venerical decease-I'm so cringeworthy nsfw puns(weak meme gag jokes adult swim stuff) controversial right now I hope nobody felt insulted,offended(by me and because of me so that's my fault,harassed) that grew on my right foot I really shouldn't spread on internet network things related to my personal life)stuff of manners. Speaking of my health right now I'm just fine for right now guys. Which doesn't mean I should have no access to the internet I mean blocking temporarily or permamently. Did you delete my previous comment,why? If that's so I'll tell what I said before in nutshell. Perhaps you don't care about it you're doing whatever you(sorry for spamming and trolling I don't want to be banned temporarily or even permently)want and you don't care about it I tried as best as I could to stop talking about it,but I can't. I wish to see some assets(but it's waiting forever for Epic Games' permission)that's never gonna happen(nobody at epic games cares about it) that I wish to see some assets(did I have 42 posts before,but now I have 41 instead)from Jill of the Jungle trilogy,Jazz Jackrabbit trilogy(not counting jj3d and jjios demos I guess nobody at epic games and tencent can't promise me that because it's highly unlikely and impossible),Unreal dualogy(video game versions) due to sentimental nostalgia. Is it something with it guys?
    Last edited by Gamerz31w; 08-13-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerz31w View Post
      Chaotic wording
      I seriously have zero clue whats being said.
      You might want to breathe between sentences so you come across a bit less chaotic

Comment

Originally posted by Luos View Post
        I seriously have zero clue whats being said.
        I read it and now nobody else needs to. Short answer: don't read it.

And to @Gamerz31w: it's not an STD if it's on your foot, that's just a regular wart. Get it frozen off.

Edit: please don't try to freeze it off yourself, get a doctor to do it.
        Last edited by Antidamage; 08-14-2019, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Sorry about my confusing shitposting. I wish someone would upload jazz Jackrabbit model I mean release asset on unreal marketplace. I guess nobody wants it. Only me.

Comment

• Wishlist and sale notifications for wishlisted items.
              • This is huge and I'm always amazed it still isn't there. Without it steam/gog would get < 10% of the money I give them.
            • Sorting needs a "Sale Started" option to see what has recently been put on sale.
              • Right now ~340 items on sale... what went on sale since yesterday?
            I should just give up & put together a quick & dirty scraper that can solve both those issues for me *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Dubh View Post
              • Wishlist and sale notifications for wishlisted items.
                • This is huge and I'm always amazed it still isn't there. Without it steam/gog would get < 10% of the money I give them.
              • Sorting needs a "Sale Started" option to see what has recently been put on sale.
                • Right now ~340 items on sale... what went on sale since yesterday?
              I should just give up & put together a quick & dirty scraper that can solve both those issues for me *sigh*
              I think someone has already started something like what you are looking for: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...shlist-tracker

Comment

Originally posted by ronm6667 View Post
                I think someone has already started something like what you are looking for: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...shlist-tracker
                Nice, thanks! Looks like it'll solve wishlist for now. My wallet doesn't thank you :P

Comment

Working...
                X