X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamerz31w
    Chaotic wording
    I seriously have zero clue whats being said.
    You might want to breathe between sentences so you come across a bit less chaotic

Comment

Originally posted by Luos View Post
      I seriously have zero clue whats being said.
      I read it and now nobody else needs to. Short answer: don't read it.

And to @Gamerz31w: it's not an STD if it's on your foot, that's just a regular wart. Get it frozen off.

Edit: please don't try to freeze it off yourself, get a doctor to do it.
      Last edited by Antidamage; 08-14-2019, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Sorry about my confusing shitposting. I wish someone would upload jazz Jackrabbit model I mean release asset on unreal marketplace. I guess nobody wants it. Only me.

Comment

• Wishlist and sale notifications for wishlisted items.
            • This is huge and I'm always amazed it still isn't there. Without it steam/gog would get < 10% of the money I give them.
          • Sorting needs a "Sale Started" option to see what has recently been put on sale.
            • Right now ~340 items on sale... what went on sale since yesterday?
          I should just give up & put together a quick & dirty scraper that can solve both those issues for me *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Dubh View Post
            • Wishlist and sale notifications for wishlisted items.
              • This is huge and I'm always amazed it still isn't there. Without it steam/gog would get < 10% of the money I give them.
            • Sorting needs a "Sale Started" option to see what has recently been put on sale.
              • Right now ~340 items on sale... what went on sale since yesterday?
            I should just give up & put together a quick & dirty scraper that can solve both those issues for me *sigh*
            I think someone has already started something like what you are looking for: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...shlist-tracker

Comment

Originally posted by ronm6667 View Post
              I think someone has already started something like what you are looking for: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...shlist-tracker
              Nice, thanks! Looks like it'll solve wishlist for now. My wallet doesn't thank you :P

Comment

Please make a wishlist and favorites assets on the marketplace and game store!

Comment

How about adding a wish list to the marketplace for assets that I would like to purchase in the future.

Comment

As a Marketplace Creator I think it will be very good feature to give marketplace creators opportunity to sort products on their page according to their preferences , because now products are sorting by publishing time and it is not possible to change their placement on page , so it would be very nice option if it will be updated

Comment

Who can benefit from the so wanted wishlist?
                      1. Users, first of all. No need to say why.
                      2. Creators, they may sell more especially when a product goes on sale.
                      3. Epic, as the consequence of the points 2 and 1.
                      Conclusion: I strongly believe that wishlist is in the interest of everyone here, but it's hard to figure out why this feature is not the top priority.

Comment

Hello everyone. Would like to post a feature request that I think a lot of people would like, and that seems like a fairly simple thing that doesn't require any actually new features.

A filter option in the Vault section of the Library tab:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	1662542

It would be so much easier to find and select only the things you need for a particular project out of 100+ vault items that you have if you could filter platform, engine version, asset type.

If you need some textures for a mobile game and you know you'll be using 4.22, there are probably only several items that match all of that, and looking through a massive list of items, 99% of which are unrelated, is tedious.

I feel like it's a reasonable feature, especially when there are already filters available everywhere else in the marketplace, like on each individual seller's page:

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	12
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	1662543
                        The asset categories also seem to be included as a tag in each asset, as you can select to browse only a specific category when buying items:

Name:	3.png
Views:	13
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	1662544

Would this be possible?

Comment

I don't know what you guys were thinking with the new review system. We can't leave a review without doing a write up now? What if you want to give a product a 5 star but don't feel like typing up a full review? All it's doing is encouraging people to not review products, and probably will increase the amount of troll reviews as angry customers are more likely to take the time to write something up where happy customers are not. Big thumbs down on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by J.C. Smith View Post
                            I don't know what you guys were thinking with the new review system. We can't leave a review without doing a write up now? What if you want to give a product a 5 star but don't feel like typing up a full review? All it's doing is encouraging people to not review products, and probably will increase the amount of troll reviews as angry customers are more likely to take the time to write something up where happy customers are not. Big thumbs down on that one.
                            Even a short positive comment motivate creator to do something new.

Sounds

Youtube
                            Twitter

Comment

A wishlist for the marketplace would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutvarev View Post

Even a short positive comment motivate creator to do something new.
                                Sure but it shouldn't be a requirement to leave any review. It's going to result in a bunch of packs with no reviews or 1 or 2 reviews and that isn't a large enough sampling for anyone to know if the pack is useful or not. Imo there was nothing wrong with the old system. If I see a pack that has some reviews and its positive ones it definitely will sway me in buying something. As is it's a crapshoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X