Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I only could just hide stuff from my marketplace library and unhide when necessary, the whole launcher experience would already be so much better. A delete button would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Pine722 View Post

I think everyone wants this, as well as other commonly mentioned features.
      Yeah, I figured as I don't think my wants are unique at all I did not see these requests in the op and did not want to read through 54 pages of suggestions so see if anyone else had suggested the same things. I sure hope Epic is open to implementing these, it would help me and others a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by LumberingTroll View Post
        As a developer and user of marketplace items, and not a seller of marketplace items I'm not sure this is the correct place for my suggestion but here it goes. I DESPERATELY need a way to filter and sort the marketplace content that I own and is in my library. its really hard to find what I am looking for as the only thing that works in the library is a name search.

I suggestion the following options for library management:
        Tagging (allow users to tag the items in their library for personal use)
        Grouping
        Ability to hide items
        Filter by compatible engine version
        Filter by content type (Blueprint, script, 3d model, material, texture, audio, etc)
        Separate tab / link for product updates, I constantly get updates but no clue what has changed, this makes it very difficult for production.

I am probably a target customer for a lot of creators that sell products on the market place, I own over 250 packages from it already, however with the limitations of finding the content that I want to use in a project, that I already own, it makes it very unfavorable to consider purchasing more and further adding to the hassle.

Just a few thoughts from an end user of the marketplace.
        I came to this thread to make this post, but since you already wrote it, I'm gonna quote it instead. I'm starting to lose sight of my packages too, especially with the free content every month. It also doesn't help that folder names for added assets don't necessarily represent the pack's name.

I now have multiple "Fantasy Orchestra" packs and some of them can't be clearly identified without opening up the asset store page and comparing the contents directly. There absolutely needs to be a way to better organize the vault (user tagging would actually be very good, because the way we use those assets might be different from dev to dev).

Comment

Things I want:
          - email notifications for comments, and comment replies! so if someone asks a question, the seller is notified, and the asker is notified when the seller responds.
          - more filtering & sorting ( I am aware there have been upgrades here and very happy to have seen progress so far!)
          - more details on packages, at least filesize, ideally list of files, and the ability to preview images/meshs. Heck, it'd be great to be able to run the demos of a project in the browser.
          See my PortalsBP on the marketplace
          Currently working on Wheelz2 and Zario

Comment

为什么不站在普通的消费者角度考虑一下问题呢?我拥有超过100件物品,我都无法对他们进行分类或者定义标签,使用起来极其费力,体验差到极致,请站在一个消费者角度来考虑资源的使用问题感谢!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Chozabu P-B View Post
              Things I want:
              - email notifications for comments, and comment replies! so if someone asks a question, the seller is notified, and the asker is notified when the seller responds.
              - more filtering & sorting ( I am aware there have been upgrades here and very happy to have seen progress so far!)
              - more details on packages, at least filesize, ideally list of files, and the ability to preview images/meshs. Heck, it'd be great to be able to run the demos of a project in the browser.
              +1 to the e-mail notifications. It's a bit difficult to check every product page for comments. I've replied to some people rather late as a result.

Comment

I would like a way to organize our vault as it can get very cluttered. Such as separate categories/folders like plugins, blueprints, material, audio, environment, architecture, etc.

Comment

The ability to filter out already owned content when searching the marketplace.

Comment

Videos should be displayed on the pages so that YouTube doesn't have to be opened every time.

Comment

For selling, the character limit on long descriptions doesn't appear to be accurate. It's counting break lines and "&"s as 6 characters, as well as counting all the characters in an embedded hyperlink.

It's a tiny detail but it's been infuriating for me, requiring multiple rewrites of the description that, in MS Word, is only 1200 characters long

If the count was more accurate it could mean better information in the descriptions for buyers.

**Have just found out that the count is based on HTML characters - could this be changed?
                      Last edited by Valkyrie_Sound; 07-11-2019, 06:20 AM.
                      LinkedIn | Insta | YouTube | SoundCloud | valkyrie-sound.com | Sound Design, Composition, Production
                      Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrie Sound View Post
                        For selling, the character limit on long descriptions doesn't appear to be accurate. It's counting break lines and "&"s as 6 characters, as well as counting all the characters in an embedded hyperlink.

It's a tiny detail but it's been infuriating for me, requiring multiple rewrites of the description that, in MS Word, is only 1200 characters long

If the count was more accurate it could mean better information in the descriptions for buyers.
                        I agree with that.
                        My Marketplace assets:

BP FPS Assault Rifle

Gun Sight Auto-Aligner

Comment

Guys! please add "add to wishlist" button to marketplace!!! So we could save some assets to buy it later, or make it possible to save the shopping cart. Sometimes I find really good assets but I realize I'll buy it later and there is no way to save that asset to wishlist (or something like that) exept for saving a link to it (which is very unconvinient). Hope you'll hear that request

Comment

I believe this is a bug:
                            A Declined plugin cannot be modified and re-submitted.
                            Decent behavior would be to avoid having us re-type or copy paste and re-upload all the data...

Comment

ok, while i really, really want to thanks epic team for they added localized prices for the unreal market, it was really, really great for my country "BRAZIL" having to pay in "REAL"(our currence) was a dream come to true but...

it come with a little thing, which was the "price conversion" which while it was on "point with current currence valu with dolar (maybe a little less), it's still a little "too much", some products prices are just too insane high due the used convertion, would be good if epic team would try to talk with the sellers and maybe try to down a little more the conversion price, for what i get it's looks like being used the 3.78 to 79 value for conversion, which still a little to high for "indie devs like me, then would be good if epic would reduce a little more it to at last let's say 1 Dollar = 3 Real instead of the current 3.79, it could put some of the "highest prices more "fair".

Like some products are like 1.500,00 Reais due to the conversion which is a lot "high", would be really cool if the value used for the conversion would go down a little more for the asset markets and only few products going on the 100+ value rater than the majority being around 100+ and in some cases going even to the 1000+.

Another thing which i do noticed is which despise i'm being charged in "real" i'm still having to pay the IOF taxe, which normally only would happen if it was a "dollar" transation and not in real and while the value being in real is really low like in most cases low than 1 real, in some cases it could go high with the current conversion

Comment

More statistics about sales would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                X