X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by AxionRL View Post
    I would like an option to sort marketplace items by average rating. This would not only help customers find quality content, but would also helps the content creator's sales. The marketplace, in its current state, makes it difficult to find quality content. As new items are added to the marketplace, quality content is pushed further down the list (reducing creator exposure).

I've seen suggestions like this before, but never received a response from the devs. Are there any plans to add this functionality?
    The problem is that people just don't rate the assets they purchase, ofc there are exceptions, but several cases have sold thousand units and like a dozen ratings only, which is sad and breaks the purpose of such system. When the asset is bad, most people currently go there to place a 1 or 2 stars, but these are few cases. One important item I think would be nice to have is the amount of sales for that assets or at least something telling the numeric range of sales: 0, 10-50, 50-100, 100-250, 250-500, so based on the current rating we could understand which is the feeling people purchasing that asset is having about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AxionRL View Post
    I would like an option to sort marketplace items by average rating. This would not only help customers find quality content, but would also helps the content creator's sales. The marketplace, in its current state, makes it difficult to find quality content. As new items are added to the marketplace, quality content is pushed further down the list (reducing creator exposure).

I've seen suggestions like this before, but never received a response from the devs. Are there any plans to add this functionality?
    I was thinking about something similar, altough I would have a seperate section, just like new contents where the old ones get pushed forward. (Every year/half year/maybe quarter?) Sales do the job but overall, devs lose a lot despite the fact that they update their content.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I found a bug that the storage of unreal mall could not fully display the products I have purchased, and this bug has been existing for several months

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JohnADaniels View Post
    PLEASE add a wish list or favorite list, Unity has had it for years. I used to use the cart as a wish and could store up to 50 items. Now when I try to add another item it says limited to 20 items. It is like the store is trying to make things harder for the buyer
    The cart limit was imposed due to a bug with certain payment providers when making large purchases. Not sure when it will be reverted, but it shouldn't be permanent. =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLEASE add a wish list or favorite list, Unity has had it for years. I used to use the cart as a wish and could store up to 50 items. Now when I try to add another item it says limited to 20 items. It is like the store is trying to make things harder for the buyer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    probably the most important feature i need is a way to delete projects from my vault library. its getting hard to organize or get what i need from the vault

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When trying to add more items to the cart I now get a message that I have 20 items in my cart,(There is still nearly 200 items in there) however, I still can not see what is in my cart, nor can I remove any items from the cart.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm currently not able to access my cart in the marketplace. I assume there is a bug with it because I have almost 200 items in the cart (since I was using it as a wishlist), yet I just read a forum topic that says it is supposed to be limited to 20 items. When I click the cart icon a blank black box appears and I can't see which items are in the cart.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1. A button to apply for refund

2. Ability to exclude certain content. For example: sounds, 2d or low poly.

3. Requirement for assets to have a video on their marketplace page. This will lead to less people being misleaded.

4. Cart limit removal

5. Wishlists

6. List of comments you made

7. A separate page with cart. Like on ebay, ali express, etc.

8. A way to organise assets in launcher with custom lists.
    Last edited by The_Reaper77_; 12-30-2018, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys,

I’d love to see more advanced filters for items searching like price, tags, and more categories. Also, searching by publisher would be great. Lastly, having streamable previews/ demo scenes to see if the assets are optimized and actually look like the pictures. (Last one is in the list already but i wanted to make sure you guys know people really want it).

Edit: also a wishlist, being notified when an item you want is on sale, and bundles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably a bug. You can test it by adding all of my stuff to the cart if you like. You can clear the cart by clicking purchase and entering your payment details.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't delete items from my cart, what's the reason? Is this marketplace bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Originally posted by Dreika View Post
    Как узнать сколько времени осталось на текущей скидке в магазине?!
    until 11/27/18

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Как узнать сколько времени осталось на текущей скидке в магазине?!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These have probably been mentioned before, but this is a huge thread. As a consumer, the two biggest things I'm missing (that seem to be on nearly every other asset marketplace) are:

1) Sort by popularity - I can see possible reasons to not have this option (to help less popular products get sold maybe), but I think most marketplaces have this (even as default) for a reason. I just want to look in a category and quickly find the best quality packs, and the marketplace is getting kinda big to comb through now - in the end, numbers usually don't lie and the most popular ones are generally the best quality. Whether that's popular by purchase or by views (or a combination) I don't know.

2) Wishlist / favorites - Good for quickly checking if the products you're interested in are on sale, but also you can just quickly bookmark things for later, or even use it for comparing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X