Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a bug. You can test it by adding all of my stuff to the cart if you like. You can clear the cart by clicking purchase and entering your payment details.

Comment

Hey guys,

I’d love to see more advanced filters for items searching like price, tags, and more categories. Also, searching by publisher would be great. Lastly, having streamable previews/ demo scenes to see if the assets are optimized and actually look like the pictures. (Last one is in the list already but i wanted to make sure you guys know people really want it).

Edit: also a wishlist, being notified when an item you want is on sale, and bundles

Comment

1. A button to apply for refund

2. Ability to exclude certain content. Like sounds, they are useless to me and make it difficult to find something more gamedev related.
        I am also deeply disgusted with low poly and 2d assets. My eyes hurt and I get my mood ruined for day.

3. Requirement for assets to have a video on their marketplace page. This will lead to less people being misleaded.

4. Cart limit removal

5. Wishlists
        Last edited by The_Reaper77_; 12-16-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I'm currently not able to access my cart in the marketplace. I assume there is a bug with it because I have almost 200 items in the cart (since I was using it as a wishlist), yet I just read a forum topic that says it is supposed to be limited to 20 items. When I click the cart icon a blank black box appears and I can't see which items are in the cart.

Comment

When trying to add more items to the cart I now get a message that I have 20 items in my cart,(There is still nearly 200 items in there) however, I still can not see what is in my cart, nor can I remove any items from the cart.

Comment

Working...
            X