Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get a feature to generate keys for the marketplace?

Comment

suggestion:
      Add freebie area to encourage buyer to give a rating.
      give a rating will get a freebie pack,
      freebie is gift, is not "free asset".
      Last edited by UNEASY BOY; 07-28-2018, 07:54 AM.
      Marketplace :
      GOOD SKY
      GOOD JUMP PAD

GOOD Particle : Projectile
      GOOD Particle : Status
      GOOD UI ICON TRAIL
      GOOD Rain

Comment

Idk about anyone else, but I tried to order something yesterday (14-07-2018), and today again, and I always get an error message:

"There was a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

Comment

I am a little surprised that there isn't a "wish list" option for buyers, as found on Amazon and Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Smarkoff View Post
            So now that the rating system has been included what else is everyone looking to get out of the Market Place. I think we're at a good place where we as a community can lay out our wants and desires for how the Market Place can best place to buy and sell assets.

For me the biggest issue is the lack of control that creators have over prices and updates. This really makes the marketplace come off as hulking and inflexible. Hopefully this kind of flexibility and control can be implemented sooner rather than later as competition in the Market Place picks up and we have to respond instantly to new packs that might price themselves under what's already there. Moreover updates take way too long and some users have begun considering using gum road as a backup so that they can supply their supports with updates now rather than sooner. This is completely backwards.

What does the community think? What is necessary for the Marketplace to be improved? Everyone should post their requests and I'll keep them updated here at the top of the thread so that Epic can keep track of what updates the community wants most.
            • Local-Currency Pricing
            hi that will be my first post here ^^, really thanks epic games for all the great "good" things you are doing for your customers it's really a "epic company" ^^.

+1 for me for that part of Local currency Pricing, while for some countries the price being in USD is fine and reasonable in places like "Brazil" (my country) that prices can really become totally unreasonable, with our currence trade coins taxes around 1 USD = 3,80 to 4,00 RS, it's make even the most cheap prices going a little crazy, i really would love to see EPIC find a way to work like "steam" or GOG or battle net(blizzard) or even Origins (EA) where we can buy all with our local currence and for a much more reasonable local currence conversion specially in steam where you normally can buy games and softwares using local currency for a price much more close to this original price (instead of using normal conversion which lead to high prices they using a different conversion throught paypal and others like that) helping a lot, like some games where you are supposed to pay like 300+ RS outside that places you ending getting it inside that places for 150 to 200 at worst in most cases.

I would really love a local-currency pricing.

I think which for sure for my country that is the biggest issue when comes to improviments to the market.

thumbs up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wysardry View Post
              I am a little surprised that there isn't a "wish list" option for buyers, as found on Amazon and Steam.
              Exactly. As marketplace grows I am starting to loose track what I reviewed and liked but postponed purchase. Can't buy everything at once and I tend to delay purchases waiting for the time when I am going to actually use it as my needs may change.

I miss this feature badly enough to actually come to forums and look for this thread

Comment

How can I collect more excellent assets? Just like the wish list, I can click on the small heart to collect, the shopping cart 50 is full, but I want to put more things in, when the need to buy

Comment

same here!

Comment

Why their is a rule of under moderation for the first comment

Comment

GIF supported .please
                      Marketplace :
                      GOOD SKY
                      GOOD JUMP PAD

GOOD Particle : Projectile
                      GOOD Particle : Status
                      GOOD UI ICON TRAIL
                      GOOD Rain

Comment

More data on sales and content popularity. I'd dedicate more of my time to creating better content for your platform if I had some more visibility on what users wanted to purchase.
                        Have a look at istockphoto or getty images and see how they use the sharing of this data to fuel healthy competition in asset creation.

Get on this people, it's a force multiplier!

Comment

Product subscription option

Hi everyone!

There are some incredible well done solutions in the Unreal Engine Marketplace that enable developers faster progression in game development, etc. But naturally some solutions do not attract many customers or the products naturally reached the peak and the sales goes down. I am talking about solutions that took 6+ months of development, where the author spent a lot of time. The thing is that some authors already announced that development has stopped and some are no longer supporting the latest versions of the Unreal Engine. Do you think that adding a subscription model to certain products would help? For example the author reaches a certain amount of customers and by subscription the author is committed to support the product for the future generations of the Unreal Engine. Since game development usually takes a lot of time we are in "danger" that some solutions will be completely obsolete by the end of development where we can get a lot of issues.

Kind regards

Comment

The search function in the Marketplace is completely broken. I used to be able to type in the exact name of a product and get it as a result at the top of the page and now it's not working. It's nigh impossible to search through 100 pages skimming through the entire catalog of random things that had nothing to do with the name I typed in. This is very discouraging and tedious, please fix this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameist View Post
                              The search function in the Marketplace is completely broken. I used to be able to type in the exact name of a product and get it as a result at the top of the page and now it's not working. It's nigh impossible to search through 100 pages skimming through the entire catalog of random things that had nothing to do with the name I typed in. This is very discouraging and tedious, please fix this issue.
                              I'm not stoked that the default sort order for search is "new to old" either. Some kind of popularity or search term ranking would be better. Even "most recently updated" would be better than straight "release date".

Comment

Originally posted by Gameist View Post
                                They are already aware of the issue and are fixing it. This happened because they are introducing new features that will be launch soon and they are likely to only affect creators for now, not sure it affecting everyone.
                                Nilson Lima
                                Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
                                Art is a state of Spirit

Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/QJUb5Wk
                                UE4 Marketplace:
                                Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X