Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the best improvement would be shortening the time of submission testing
    I send submission on 14 july by email and still - no answer
    Also i send submission by account interface on 2 september and i really hope it would not took soooo much time to test it.

Comment

• Doesn't look like any progress has been made on my submissions that were done after the seller portal got revamped. Really hope we aren't going one step forward and two back with the marketplace, after it took years of constant complaining to get even the slightest changes.

List of Black Fang Technologies' projects -> https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/119868-list-of-black-fang-technologies-projects

Comment

• Originally posted by rYuxq View Post
        There is an issue with sorting most recent assets in the new content tab of the marketplace.
        Assets, that became visible more recently, are sorted in between asset that have been visible from before.
        it's hella annoying if you ask me, I don't even want to bother anymore to pick out the new assets from between the older assets.
        it's also bad for the people who actually release the assets.
        it should be fairly simple to tell the marketplace system that it should sort by the release time, not submission time or whatever it is sorting for. so why is this happening?
        Indeed, this is terrible for both, sellers and buyers... Please fix ASAP

Comment

• Recent Additions category matches the UnrealAssets twitter that was created to notify new releases. The New Content page almost matches the Recent Additions page, but is still a bit off. Not quite sure how though.
          Marketplace Asset (Released): FPS Battle Royale Template with Gamesparks

Twitter: Spyke_Dev | Discord

Main Website

Comment

• Dates on the marketplace are still wrong. I published Gliomorph during yesterday evening (5th) but the marketplace lists it on the 4th of October and put it several rows down into the new content pages. Really hurts visibility when the order is wrong. People will see products that look the same and not check through them to see if something new was inserted. I don't understand how the MP team is so incompetent on this issue.

List of Black Fang Technologies' projects -> https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/119868-list-of-black-fang-technologies-projects

Comment

• One thing that I would like to see as a small hobbyist game developer would be a Wish List and possibility for other people to purchase the asset for you. Especially with the holiday season coming up I am hard pressed to figure out what I want in real world but having some nice assets to play with purchased by my loved ones would be nice.

Comment

• Hi there,

We've checked through this post and couldn't this suggestion anywhere, but excuse us if it's been brought up already.

One FEATURE REQUEST we have is for a RECENT UPDATES section in the marketplace, prioritized by most recent update first. Our thought process being that it would encourage sellers to update their packs more frequently and to bring out new features.

CURRENTLY: No way of knowing what packs have been recently updated

IDEA: Would be nice if there was a section called RECENTLY UPDATED that showed all packs updated for that month or week

We also like Adam Davis' idea of a second rating on packs for quality of the updates.

Thanks,

Matt & Trevor
                Last edited by ALLPACS; 11-01-2017, 10:57 PM.

Drone/Quadcopter & Helicopter Kit Flying Pack
                // Billboard Generator Pack // ALLPACS Unreal Search Tool // YouTube Channel // Instagram Latest

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLPACS View Post
                  One FEATURE REQUEST we have is for a RECENT UPDATES section in the marketplace, prioritized by most recent update first. Our thought process being that it would encourage sellers to update their packs more frequently and to bring out new features. CURRENTLY: No way of knowing what packs have been recently updated.
                  Reward those who are first / fastest to update... Nice!

Comment

• It's nice to see that the approval process seems to be faster now. Within the last 6 weeks almost 500 assets got released which is great, but browsing the store now becomes more difficult as the pages get drowned in content. Would be nice to see some sort of new UI for the Marketplace to browse the assets better.
                    Regards,
                    Kia.

Comment

• What i love to see as asset pack photorealistic 4K is those JBL VTX V25, G28, S28, Tour sound concert sound systems you would find on JBL pro website as prop assets.
                      and the awesome crown amplifiers Itech - HD series I-Tech 4 x 3500HD, I-Tech 12000HD, I-Tech 9000HD, I-Tech 5000HD Power amplifiers, and the pro audio mixing console, like the Aurus platinum, Crescendo platinum, Aurous, that would be incredibly awesome as
                      a concert prop assets on the Unreal engine 4 market place

Comment

• I think something that would help a lot the marketplace would be to have some live stats of what the users think the marketplace is lacking. There's a post but it's years old and not the best way for creators to see what the community actually wants since you would need to go post per post, it's not very efficient, and also not representative of the majority of the community. So having a live poll that flushes year-old answers for example would be a great tool for creators to know within a glance what would be great to make next, also making it easy for community to vote, and this way achieving a more accurate representation of the marketplace needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eirikra View Post
                          I think something that would help a lot the marketplace would be to have some live stats of what the users think the marketplace is lacking. There's a post but it's years old and not the best way for creators to see what the community actually wants since you would need to go post per post, it's not very efficient, and also not representative of the majority of the community. So having a live poll that flushes year-old answers for example would be a great tool for creators to know within a glance what would be great to make next, also making it easy for community to vote, and this way achieving a more accurate representation of the marketplace needs.
                          I'm sure Epic probably has a tonne of data from previous searches that turned up nothing that would be a good starting point for something like this too. Being able to explore this data in more detail through a latest trends page would be an easy way to get a snapshot of what the community is seeking at any time. It could also help content creators optimize their visibility by aligning project titles or descriptions with the correct search terms for what they are selling (akin to Google Trends).
                          Low Poly Weapons Armory | Nocturnal Arts

Comment

Working...
                          X