X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
    Big amount of text I agreed with, but don't want a huge quote
    I received a reply from Steph Friday evening stating they canceling sending sales data through support mail to sellers...
    because seller portal is coming soon!

Things are moving, I hope. And if you let me speculate - seems like seller portal is a part of Launcher Marketplace overhaul
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
      I received a reply from Steph Friday evening stating they canceling sending sales data through support mail to sellers...

Things are moving, I hope. And if you let me speculate - seems like seller portal is a part of Launcher Marketplace overhaul
      That's good news! Thanks for the heads up. =) Hopefully we'll hear more on that very soon.

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

That's awesome! If they really are canceling the support mail for sales data, must be coming soon!
        Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

That's good news! Thanks for the heads up. =) Hopefully we'll hear more on that very soon.
          No problem man, sorry I forgot to mention it earlier - weekend and such

Originally posted by Jamendxman3 View Post
          That's awesome! If they really are canceling the support mail for sales data, must be coming soon!
          Oh, they canceling for sure - they declined my latest request
          SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
          Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

No problem man, sorry I forgot to mention it earlier - weekend and such

Oh, they canceling for sure - they declined my latest request
            No need to apologize. That's the best news I heard all week! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hey guys,

We've been keeping an eye on your comments and there are a lot of valid issues that have been brought up through this conversion. I know things have been a bit rocky due to the massive expansion of the Marketplace but we do want you guys to know that we are currently and actively working on ways to address these issues.

This is going to involve a lot of time and energy to make these changes so we do ask for your patience while we get all of this rolling out. In the meantime if you have feedback, please let us know. This Marketplace is meant to be a positive experience for all of you and if something is in the way of that, we want to know so we can make things better.

As ZeOrb mentioned, we are currently in the works of giving all of our sellers a way to freely access their own sales data. This is something that will give you guys more freedom and visibility into your products without waiting on us.

We want you guys to be able to talk to us when things are good and when things are bad and part of that is knowing who to talk to. So, I would like to point out Reuben (Reubitron) now as your forum contact. He will be here for questions, news and Marketplace updates to make sure you guys stay informed. I will also still be here as your Marketplace point of contact and escalation point. Please contact me if ever you have an issue that needs to be addressed now.

We are both here, active and want to make sure you guys know that. If there are any questions please let us know and thank you guys for all of your hard work and support this past year.

Thanks,

Steph

Comment

I have asked for sales data for 4 times and still don't have it, I had a very bad feeling why it's being ignored. Now good to know what's going on. Being able to see own sales data at any time is the best Christmas gift! ^^
                Artstation
                Join the support channel
                Gumroad Store

Comment

I'd like to back up Steph and reiterate that we are working to dramatically improve the experience for everyone using the Marketplace.

We're with you on the seller portal - it can't get here fast enough! We're pushing to release it as soon as humanly possible.

Steph and Reuben have your back, and we are growing the team. It's definitely not getting smaller.

If you've thought about discontinuing selling your content, or holding back on future releases, please reconsider. Give us a chance to make this right. You are vital to the community. We have a lot of work to do, and we are invested in your success.

Please keep the feedback coming. If you're not getting what you need, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                    If you've thought about discontinuing selling your content, or holding back on future releases, please reconsider.
                    The glimmer of hope sales data is coming is making me reconsider. I wan't to release more content, but we need some things as listed prior and below

Give us a chance to make this right. You are vital to the community.
                    We're with you on the seller portal - it can't get here fast enough! We're pushing to release it as soon as humanly possible.
                    Can you give us a timeframe? Preface it however you want with disclaimers. I just want some communication. Give me a month that internally the team is shooting for. If you miss it, we aren't going to burn you at the stake. But I don't want to be left in the dark any longer. Marketplace is a collaboration between us and you guys and girls.

Please keep the feedback coming. If you're not getting what you need, let us know.
                    A private forum section for sellers. Constant communication in that section. This is where you can answer these kind of questions I asked above. Myself and others are asking nicely, PLEASE.
                    Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
                    Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
                    Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
                    Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
                    Digital Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by Osok View Post
                      A private forum section for sellers. Constant communication in that section. This is where you can answer these kind of questions I asked above. Myself and others are asking nicely, PLEASE.
                      Agreed, a simple forum section specifically for support for sellers, no spam, no threads to gauge interest, just communication between sellers and the staff/other sellers. That would be a nice time to introduce badges for sellers as well
                      Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                      Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                      Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jamendxman3 View Post
                        Agreed, a simple forum section specifically for support for sellers, no spam, no threads to gauge interest, just communication between sellers and the staff/other sellers. That would be a nice time to introduce badges for sellers as well
                        Agreed on this as well. It'll allow sellers to come together in a centralized place to communicate with the staff. =)

Comment

Agreed on this as well. It'll allow sellers to come together in a centralized place to communicate with the staff. =)

Honestly the slack is perfect for that, and already has a marketplace channel.

unrealslackers.slack.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joviex View Post
                            Honestly the slack is perfect for that, and already has a marketplace channel.

unrealslackers.slack.com
                            Is the marketplace channel strictly sellers and unreal marketplace staff? I'm guessing not. I don't want fragmentation outside of epic's ecosystem for support. Just doesn't make any sense.
                            Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
                            Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
                            Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
                            Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
                            Digital Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by Joviex View Post
                              Honestly the slack is perfect for that
                              Yikes disagree, this needs to be hosted by Epic exclusively...
                              Slack is still a start-up. It could blow up at any time, certainly Glitch did.
                              There are likely to be commercially sensitive discussions too, so it should stay in Epic hands...

The cloud is great until it blows up like Microsoft Office 365 did last week.
                              Add to that whatever weekly CloudFog data-center mis-configuration Google / Amazon suffers.
                              Plus with hacking, cloud ransoms / crypto-locker style-type attacks, it can easily be game over.

Better its hosted by Epic, then if its not working everyone knows exactly who to blame.
                              Last edited by ClavosTech; 12-07-2015, 05:23 AM.

Comment

It should be handled by Epic in my opinion. One of the many reasons is so that they can verify identity through the forum/Epic account.

Comment

Working...
                                X