X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    My package is now under "pending approval" for almost 20 days :/
    Is that normal? I'm getting a bit nervous to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by U N E A S Y View Post
    In order to deal with increasing market, I want (pray)a analysis tool by unit of year/quarter/up to now.
    (like pie chart,line graph,gantt chart.)
    it is urgent and important to find market trends and our problem.
    additionally,this year is already 2019.it will be faster in future.
    Sincerely,thanks.
    Thank you for the feedback. Our Marketplace team is working to implement changes to the Marketplace. I, as much as you all, that it could happen faster, but it is taking time. I know you're probably sick of hearing that - but that is where we're at.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by U N E A S Y View Post
    In order to deal with increasing market, I want (pray)a analysis tool by unit of year/quarter/up to now.
    Sincerely,thanks.
    #ThingsWeveAskedForForYears

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In order to deal with increasing market, I want (pray) to have a analysis tool by unit of year/quarter/up to now.
    Sincerely,thanks.
    Last edited by U N E A S Y; 05-05-2019, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another vote for getting email notifications from comments on product page.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can we have the start date at report starting from the current month instead of the beginning of last month?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My suggestion is simply:-
    1-Adding a more profound categorized search in the market place
    2-Adding the same within the Library vault section added to it a category called"requires update". I'm asking for this because I currently have more than 300 assets in my vault and the vault is growing rapidly because I'm buying more and more assets each day.
    3-Adding a favourite or "desire to buy" list at the market place, something like what Amazon Store has would be appreciated. As we can mark things there to be purchased at a later stage.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Early Bird Discount

New content publications should have the option to be released with an introduction discount, since this would benefit the MarketPlace users who actively monitor the market, in relation to the frequency of their visits. Often the decision becomes if you can wait for the episodic sales, or for a random discount, which happen only after weeks, if at all.

EBD would contribute to the content rating,since introduction discounts would generate ratings much earlier on.
    EBD would help content creators, there could be less time from production and publishing until they receive the first pay check. They could also make this decision when publishing for the first time.
    EBD supports active users, potentially rewarding them for visiting the market more frequently
    EBD supports low budget developers, discounts could be available earlier, or help to assess if a creator will offer discounts in the future

It makes perfect sense to introduce an Early Bird discount option for creators and buyers.
    Last edited by unit23; 04-09-2019, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WellActually View Post
    DsyD aWinter Cpt.Trips ClockworkOcean The sorting fix is live.
    Cool, thanks! Looks good...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That would be nice if we had a notification system for new content.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to suggest the removal of the functionality that automatically minimizes the carousel window when you click next on the last image in the gallery. This is causing me all sorts of misclicks (making me change application focus to something in the background, opening random things on my desktop or opening random blueprints misclicking in the world outliner in UE). it seems like a minor annoyance, but I spend a lot of the time browsing assets so it's a constant issue and making for a very poor user experience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WellActually Thanks for this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DsyD aWinter Cpt.Trips ClockworkOcean The sorting fix is live.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my suggestion :
    1. home page gif support (like blender market).
    2. creator analytics tool (like youtube).
    3. notify to email when someone reply in product homepage.
    Last edited by U N E A S Y; 04-05-2019, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DsyD aWinter Cpt.Trips ClockworkOcean We are testing the fix for the sorting issue. Should be resolved in the next day or two. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X