Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SUBMITTED] Color Grading Super Pack

Hi Everyone,

A large bundle of 56 Color Lookup Tables (LUT textures) is now on Trello for voting! https://trello.com/c/kjRf7lTm
    They emulate a large number of analog film looks, digital cameras, old photography styles, filmic color grading and more! This would help take your game, architecture showcase or machinima stand out in no time. Just plug the texture into your post process. You can see all of them on my blog: http://artofalanlee.blogspot.com/
    They include the following textures that emulates the looks of the following:

Camera Emulation
    1. C 5D Mark 2
    2. C 5D Mark 2 v 1.5
    3. C 5D Mark 3
    4. B Magic RAW
    5. S C300
    6. Red Epic
    7. Red Epic v1.5
    8. S F65

Click image for larger version

Name:	cameraEmulationA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	916.7 KB
ID:	1144667

Analog Film Emulation
    1. F 250D 2395
    2. F 250D 3510
    3. F Reala 500D 2393
    4. D IL D3200
    5. D IL D600
    6. K 5205 3510
    7. K 5207 VS3
    8. K 3213 VS3
    9. K 5218 2383
    10. K 5218 2395
    11. K P400 PTRA
    12. K TMx100
    13. K TRx 400
    14. PLRD 600

Name:	FilmEmulationA.jpg
Size:	425.6 KB
ID:	1144668

Color Treatments
    1. Separated Red
    2. Separated Skin
    3. Separated Yellow
    4. Separated Blue
    5. Separated Cyan
    6. Separated Green
    7. Separated Magenta
    8. Tech Color S Curve Cinestyle
    9. Film Stock 50
    10. Infrared Thermal Cam
    11. Late Sunset
    12. Prismo
    13. Bleach Bypass
    14. Drop Blue
    15. Fall Colors
    16. Film Punch

Name:	ColorTreatmentC.jpg
Size:	674.7 KB
ID:	1144669

Print Emulation
    1. Albumen
    2. Alcohol Anthotype
    3. Boudoir
    4. Chrysotype
    5. Collodion
    6. Copper Gravure
    7. Ferrotype
    8. Half Plate Tintype
    9. Killitype
    10. Lewis Carroll
    11. Lith Print
    12. Oil Print
    13. Platinum Palladium
    14. Resinotype
    15. Salt Print
    16. Silver Gelatin Dry
    17. Tintype Classic
    18. Ziatype

Name:	PrintEmulationA.jpg
Size:	429.4 KB
ID:	1144670
    Last edited by eXi; 04-24-2015, 06:20 AM.

Looks good, what's going to be the price tag?

Comment

Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
      I'm also very curious about this. You definitely look like you put some time into this and it could very valuable for quickly prototyping different looks for our game. Nicely done.

Comment

I like it, because it could be helpful to find out which filter fits best for your game/prototype. Of course the best use case would be a "Photograph Simulator"

Game Design - Photogrammetry - Programming
        Tutorials · Twitter · Twitch

Comment

Originally I priced these at $10-$15 per set, however I was advised to package everything together. Currently this Super Pack is set at $50. So less than $1 per filter.

My other Color Grading Social Filter Set is priced at $5. https://trello.com/c/6jNoCN6Y

Comment

Any chance of selling this on Gumroad?

Comment

Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
              Any chance of selling this on Gumroad?
              Not while it's on the Marketplace, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by whooosh View Post
                Currently this Super Pack is set at $50.
                That's a bit out of my personal price range but it looks like a great addition to the Marketplace so I wish you the best of luck
                KITATUS
                "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally I priced these at $10-$15 per set, however I was advised to package everything together. Currently this Super Pack is set at $50. So less than $1 per filter.

My other Color Grading Social Filter Set is priced at $5. https://trello.com/c/6jNoCN6Y
                  This is just my opinion: I don't think that's going to work for you, I think you should just split it in 3-4 "functionality" packs, cause I'm not really sure anyone would want to spend 50$ for just a couple of filters he needs.
                  Eg.: I need a military environment (eg. the one from Manufactura) and 1 of your filters, I just got a 60$ budget this month, what do you think am I going to end up buying?
                  Last edited by BardicKnowledge; 02-24-2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

This is just my opinion: I don't think that's going to work for you, I think you should just split it in 3-4 "functionality" packs, cause I'm not really sure anyone would want to spend 50$ for just a couple of filters he needs.
                    Eg.: I need a military environment (eg. the one from Manufactura) and 1 of your filters, I just got a 60$ budget this month, what do you think am I going to end up buying?
                    I intended this to be separate packs, however Epic did not want to clutter the marketplace with 6 packs of "Color Grading" so I combined them into one and set the price LOWER than I originally intended. Also, by selling smaller packs, my odds of getting all of them voted into the marketplace is quite low. So some may never see the light of day if I had done that.

The Marketplace and the voting system needs some improvements. Honestly, if I could, I would love to sell them one at a time at $2 each.

Comment

I intended this to be separate packs, however Epic did not want to clutter the marketplace with 6 packs of "Color Grading" so I combined them into one and set the price LOWER than I originally intended. Also, by selling smaller packs, my odds of getting all of them voted into the marketplace is quite low. So some may never see the light of day if I had done that.

The Marketplace and the voting system needs some improvements. Honestly, if I could, I would love to sell them one at a time at $2 each.
                      Alas we have come back to Gumroad. And you get to keep more of your money. Honestly I think your price is fair. But everyone is entitled to their own budget.

Comment

I know mate, that's why I said "that's not good for you", I understood you were "lead" into choosing that option. I'll try to support you anyway.
                        Last edited by BardicKnowledge; 02-24-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Any chance of adding something to deal with colorblindness?

Comment

Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
                            Any chance of adding something to deal with colorblindness?
                            There is an option in Editor Preferences>General>Appearance> Color Vision Deficiency Preview Type. You can choose to see what different types of color blindness would look like. If you really need a color lookup table for color blindness here are two(Protanopia and Deuteranopia) available on this thread you can download: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...olor-Blindness

If you want them all, I'll figure out how to simulate the other ones.

Comment

There is an option in Editor Preferences>General>Appearance> Color Vision Deficiency Preview Type. You can choose to see what different types of color blindness would look like. If you really need a color lookup table for color blindness here are two(Protanopia and Deuteranopia) available on this thread you can download: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...olor-Blindness

If you want them all, I'll figure out how to simulate the other ones.
                              That's very kind of you man. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X