No announcement yet.

Persistent Graphics Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaah alright, that's better for me then I'm happy to see you think so : )

It's not a variable but an asset of enumeration type; so it's not inside any BP. You can type in "en_Resolution" in the search bar of your content browser to find it. And people should be proud to be a noob! It's the most fun when you're learning something and getting better every day, no?

Comment

Originally posted by k.alpha View Post
      Sorry I missed your message, should have responded earlier : / Anyway, I'm glad you liked it! I'm confident that after buying it, almost everyone would agree that the price is not high (right?back me up please? : D ); but I can understand that it looks expensive from outside since there's no way of understanding the scope of the content in it without buying it. Oh well...

To add a resolution :

-Add the desired resolution to en_Resolution
      -In the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, add the resolution to the resolution dropdown.
      -In the "Resolution Chooser" function inside the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, add a pin to the sequence node and make another line of nodes exactly the same as above; but enter your resolution in the "equal(string)" and "make literal string" nodes.
      -In the "Screen Mode Executer" function inside the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, refresh the "Switch on en_Resolution" node so the resolution you added gets its execution pin there; then copy/paste a line of nodes from above and add your resolution to the "make literal string" node (after r.SetRes, like the ones above).
      -In the "Reset To Defaults" function inside the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, find the "Switch on en_Resolution" node (should be to the upper right), then repeat the above step on that node as well.
      -In the BP_Macro_GraphicsMacros, open up the "Fire Console Commands" macro, find the "Switch on en_Resolution" node again and repeat the above step on that node as well.

This should be all!

:O Will update asap, thanks for letting me know!
      Oh and I forgot one thing; in the designer tab of the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, you have to add your resolution as a default option(currently there should be 11 default resolution options there if I'm not mistaken) to the "resolution dropdown" as well. Otherwise the option itself wouldn't show up : )

Comment

Originally posted by k.alpha View Post
        Oh and I forgot one thing; in the designer tab of the WBP_MainGraphicSettings, you have to add your resolution as a default option(currently there should be 11 default resolution options there if I'm not mistaken) to the "resolution dropdown" as well. Otherwise the option itself wouldn't show up : )
        Brilliant! it works Thanks for your trouble.
        Maurice de Koning
        3D visualiser at HFB

Comment

Does your system have the ability to change the gamme (brightness) of the game? Apologies if I missed it above. Thanks!
          "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
          -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.24 here.

Comment

Hey teak, no the system does not have that. However it should not be too hard to implement especially after the update to the blendables system of post processes so I can quickly release an update to include that in a couple of days : )

Comment

How can I change the fullscreen option of this package to borderless fullscreen?

Comment

I almost bought it until I seen it hasn't been upgraded in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X