JCInventory, Grid based jigsaw Inventory for your projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ya, it is a shame I liked it but since it was abandoned it is just too much of a pain to get working in newer editions. The newer advanced jigsaw inventory is pretty good though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone have any luck getting this to work on 4.21?

Used to love this Inv Sys but just realized I havent used it in over a year and it it is rather unwieldy in current builds of the engine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't have issues with long items, did you make sure that the Inventory supports 10+ slots in width? A item set to 9 width will take up 10 slots as counting starts at 0 and not 1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Staggerlee. I'm trying to make a full width item for the inventory (9 tiles long), but if I try to pick it up it just drops to the ground instead. There should be enough room available - inventory 9x5/weapon 9x2.... Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks
    Last edited by Darthlatte; 08-08-2017, 04:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cmcginn View Post
    Has anyone gotten this to work with 4.14? Seems like this project was abandoned.
    yes it's working without any problems

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has anyone gotten this to work with 4.14? Seems like this project was abandoned.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For me it has been still working with 4.11 and apparently the checkbox was added again for 4.14 https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-34433

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aWinter View Post
    Be aware that if you want to add a custom pawn with 4.12 you will have to place an additional Node, as the checkbox for ActorComponent replication has been removed...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97277[/ATTACH]
    Its not been removed its a bug and its been reported some time ago it dates back to v4.10.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad it was of help for you, I took me quite a while to figure this out as well, wish Epic would make changes like this more transparent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aWinter View Post
    Be aware that if you want to add a custom pawn with 4.12 you will have to place an additional Node, as the checkbox for ActorComponent replication has been removed...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97277[/ATTACH]
    I spent 4 hours debugging this until I desperately came to the forums and looked for every answer I could find.
    Thank you so much for this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where are the 'current items' in inventory stored in the blueprint?

I'm trying to find the array / strut so I can save them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i would like know if is possible make the action menu to pop up in slot, i try everything but i don't have idea how make it.

thank so much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check out the JCUserInterface, there you should be able to position it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, just a simple question, why when i set up all parameters to be in that position:
    http://prntscr.com/cfyhw0

this is what happen when i open it, in game:
    http://prntscr.com/cfyg38

what's wrong?

Thanks you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am sending you private message

Leave a comment:

Working...
X