Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit [Submitted - Large Images]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaan View Post
    Something to think about as you're building whatever will let pawns occupy the same space at separate heights. Having it so that a function of picking up a character could be useful for some games. One of my favorites, the Disgaea series, allows for all sorts of interesting interactions through picking up your party members.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27003[/ATTACH]
    What's the name of this game? Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil edition?

Comment

Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
      What's the name of this game? Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil edition?
      No this was Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	d5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1067107

Comment

Originally posted by Alaan View Post
        Something to think about as you're building whatever will let pawns occupy the same space at separate heights. Having it so that a function of picking up a character could be useful for some games. One of my favorites, the Disgaea series, allows for all sorts of interesting interactions through picking up your party members.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27003[/ATTACH]
        That's a bit too gameplay specific for what I'm making so I won't be adding such feature directly I can help you in adding it yourself if you want that mechanic, though. I don't think you'd even need true height differences to make something like what you picture possible. They are all standing on the same tile, so just make a custom pawn that represents several pawns stacked together and treat it as a single unit.
        Last edited by Monokkel; 02-25-2015, 07:48 AM.
        The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

Comment

Just noticed 4.7 is out, is this going to work with it or we should rather stick to 4.6.1 for the time being?

Comment

Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
            Just noticed 4.7 is out, is this going to work with it or we should rather stick to 4.6.1 for the time being?
            I've just tested it with 4.7 and luckily everything seems to work fine

Comment

Still no update... sadness..

Comment

Will be picking this up for our Monster Odyssey project.

Comment

Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
                  Will be picking this up for our Monster Odyssey project.
                  Good name Do you have a project page/thread? I hope you'll find what you need in my toolkit.

Comment

It's finally up

Comment

I want it now. Will have to wait till next week though with this being bill week and all.

Comment

It was up, it gave an error when I tried to buy it, and now I don't see it :/
                        Last edited by staryoshi; 02-25-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Same here.....

Comment

I'm sure it wil be up again soon

Comment

Did anyone understand what the hell happened with today's marketplace update?

Comment

I've got no clue. I'm also experiencing the forums and unrealengine.com as really slow and unstable, so maybe they're having some technical issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X