Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit [Submitted - Large Images]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by Alaan View Post
    Something to think about as you're building whatever will let pawns occupy the same space at separate heights. Having it so that a function of picking up a character could be useful for some games. One of my favorites, the Disgaea series, allows for all sorts of interesting interactions through picking up your party members.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27003[/ATTACH]
    What's the name of this game? Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil edition?

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
      What's the name of this game? Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil edition?
      No this was Disgaea: Cirque du Soleil.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	d5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1067107

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by Alaan View Post
        Something to think about as you're building whatever will let pawns occupy the same space at separate heights. Having it so that a function of picking up a character could be useful for some games. One of my favorites, the Disgaea series, allows for all sorts of interesting interactions through picking up your party members.

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27003[/ATTACH]
        That's a bit too gameplay specific for what I'm making so I won't be adding such feature directly I can help you in adding it yourself if you want that mechanic, though. I don't think you'd even need true height differences to make something like what you picture possible. They are all standing on the same tile, so just make a custom pawn that represents several pawns stacked together and treat it as a single unit.
        Last edited by Monokkel; 02-25-2015, 07:48 AM.
        The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

        Comment


          #94
          Just noticed 4.7 is out, is this going to work with it or we should rather stick to 4.6.1 for the time being?

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by BardicKnowledge View Post
            Just noticed 4.7 is out, is this going to work with it or we should rather stick to 4.6.1 for the time being?
            I've just tested it with 4.7 and luckily everything seems to work fine
            The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

            Comment


              #96
              Still no update... sadness..

              Comment


                #97
                Will be picking this up for our Monster Odyssey project.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
                  Will be picking this up for our Monster Odyssey project.
                  Good name Do you have a project page/thread? I hope you'll find what you need in my toolkit.
                  The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

                  Comment


                    #99
                    It's finally up

                    Comment


                      I want it now. Will have to wait till next week though with this being bill week and all.

                      Comment


                        It was up, it gave an error when I tried to buy it, and now I don't see it :/
                        Last edited by staryoshi; 02-25-2015, 02:53 PM.

                        Comment


                          Same here.....

                          Comment


                            I'm sure it wil be up again soon
                            The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

                            Comment


                              Did anyone understand what the hell happened with today's marketplace update?

                              Comment


                                I've got no clue. I'm also experiencing the forums and unrealengine.com as really slow and unstable, so maybe they're having some technical issues?
                                The Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit (Marketplace page - Feedback thread)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X