Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series - Polaris Colony Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the direction! Still of the best packs available... Plus, the way you reach out to your customers has easily been the most consistent of any of the marketplace sellers on here!

Comment

Thanks Franktech! That means a lot to hear that, you all are the best customers a vendor could ask for! I'm glad you like the direction, can't wait to reveal more. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

these are incredible looking modular assets, good job, I wish I had your skillz

Comment

Thank you L04D3D! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Basically done with this corridor, which is 1 of 3 in the upcoming Interiors pack. A few minor mesh and texture details to fix, but this is ultimately it. 26 meshes in this scene. Showing off night time screens so I can show it with interior lighting as opposed to sunlight. Hope you like it. =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIP_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	664.8 KB
ID:	1076172

Name:	WIP_6.jpg
Size:	658.7 KB
ID:	1076173

Name:	WIP_7.jpg
Size:	607.8 KB
ID:	1076174

Name:	WIP_8.jpg
Size:	655.2 KB
ID:	1076175

Name:	WIP_9.jpg
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	1076176

Name:	WIP_10.jpg
Size:	783.9 KB
ID:	1076177

Comment

Looks great! Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks MuchToLearn! Can't wait to get the pack out to you all. =)

Comment

A quick teaser for what I've been working on lately. Still much to be done, but it's coming along. Hoping to be able to get this submitted sometime in June. I also have something else cool lined up for the launch of this upcoming pack that I will be announcing in the near future. Keep an eye out! =)

Name:	WIP_11.jpg
Size:	742.6 KB
ID:	1079004
                  Last edited by SE_JonF; 05-28-2015, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Modular SciFi: Interiors Complete!

Work on Modular SciFi: Interiors has wrapped up. I will be submitting the pack sometime this week to the marketplace team, and creating a standalone thread where you can find detailed information on the pack and it's offerings. For now here are some screenshots of the example environments that will be included. The pack will contain a total of 71 meshes. I also have another surprise that I hope to be able to talk about later this week if possible. Stay tuned!

Name:	ScreenShot00003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	891.0 KB
ID:	1079261

Name:	ScreenShot00004.jpg
Size:	765.8 KB
ID:	1079262

Name:	ScreenShot00005.jpg
Size:	760.8 KB
ID:	1079263

Name:	ScreenShot00006.jpg
Size:	787.3 KB
ID:	1079264

Name:	ScreenShot00007.jpg
Size:	817.9 KB
ID:	1079265

Name:	ScreenShot00008.jpg
Size:	695.9 KB
ID:	1079266

Name:	ScreenShot00009.jpg
Size:	689.9 KB
ID:	1079267

Name:	ScreenShot00010.jpg
Size:	720.0 KB
ID:	1079268

Name:	ScreenShot00011.jpg
Size:	550.2 KB
ID:	1079269

Name:	ScreenShot00000.jpg
Size:	889.9 KB
ID:	1079270

Name:	ScreenShot00001.jpg
Size:	911.6 KB
ID:	1079271

Name:	ScreenShot00002.jpg
Size:	774.4 KB
ID:	1079272

Comment

Thumbs Up! This is great work!

Comment

Thanks Franktech, glad you like it! =)

Comment

Check here for a detailed description of the upcoming pack!

Comment

My eyes have an ****** everytime I see new screen shots!

I have to say, this is prob some of the best, consistent work I have seen on the marketplace. No half assing here.

These assets are worth every **** penny!

Comment

Haha! Thank you very much Hospina! =)

Comment

Hi ST_JonF, I'm pretty much made up to get your packs, knowing your at work with a third one which I will also get. I was just wondering if you've considered creating a furniture pack with a table/chair and maybe some terminals and other interfacable objects with screens and means of input. I would think this would be a natural progression. But before I buy I am very curious what and if there's more to expect in the future. I would hate to see development stop after this and having to find other means to expand on these amazing models and textures.

Anyway, thank you for your time and I really am loving your work, please keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X