Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series - Polaris Colony Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
    Hey Techlord, the pieces are manual not automatic. I have no plans to provide automatic construction at this time. My focus is on the Modular SciFi Series right now, there are many packs in the works and I just submitted the second about a week ago. I do plan on expanding to other styles, fantasy most likely being the next but that's a while off. I want to provide a very comprehensive set of assets for SciFi first, so that when I do pursue other styles customers will have a variety of packs to choose from for this one without having to wait for me to be finished another series.
    Thanks for the prompt response. Understood. You have your hands full. I'll keep an eye out for the next theme. If the need for Sci-Fi Hallways come up, you will be my first stop.
    GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

No problem, and thanks. =) Which style would you like to see next out of the ones you suggested?

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
        No problem, and thanks. =) Which style would you like to see next out of the ones you suggested?
        I would like to see a Fantasy Theme. However, I'm not sure what 'look' would define a Fantasy Theme. Many of the RPGs I've played (ie:Final Fantasy) have architecture I would consider Sci-Fi-like may be Sci-Fantasy. My hope is that the pieces would be compatible with the Sci-Fi pieces just in case I want interchange them.
        GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed there are different styles of fantasy architecture. As I get closer to working on the series I will narrow down the one I want to attempt. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Going to be announcing the next pack and a few other things this upcoming week, keep an eye out! Also updated the first post.
            Last edited by SE_JonF; 03-23-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PropsPackPreview.png
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1071315

Greetings! I'm happy to announce the next installment in the Modular SciFi Series - Props.

A customizable set of next gen assets which include crates, energy cores, lights, glass displays, materially animated datapad, security camera and wires. Modify the color and individual pbr values for up to 3 masked areas, and choose the color of your GUI animated screen. Modular SciFi: Props is a perfect companion to the Hallways pack, and fits seamlessly with the assets. Purchase now and begin populating your environments!

View Image Gallery

Video

Purchase Now!

Many more photos in the link above!
              Last edited by SE_JonF; 03-26-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

This work is amazing, maybe I can use it on my next project.
                Isaac Nichols
                Game Developer & Music Producer - Threaded Pixel Studios
                Currently working on Drones & Ruins a Sci-Fi twin-stick shooter.

Comment

Thanks Isaac. If you do, please be sure to share screens if you can! =)

Comment

Modular SciFi: Interiors WIP Update

Here are some WIP screens of the upcoming pack, which will be larger than Hallways. These are the base model concepts, and haven't been textured yet. There are around 21 separate pieces in this room. Final product is subject to change, but this is the general shape that I will be going with for this particular room. People were asking for larger windows, so here they are. =) I wanted to offer even more modularity this time around when it came to actual shapes and meshes. So as you can see there are two different styles you can go with the window dividers, either the more prominent vertical types or the flatter versions. I will be looking for different places to make structural differences, such as floor panels, walls, etc. to give even more choice. Going to be working on the high polys and getting the textures baked this/next week.

Also please excuse the artifacts, can't seem to get rid of them with high resolution shots.

Name:	Concept_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	766.3 KB
ID:	1074545

Name:	Concept_2.jpg
Size:	752.3 KB
ID:	1074546

Name:	Concept_3.jpg
Size:	653.0 KB
ID:	1074547
                    Last edited by SE_JonF; 04-15-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

**** IT JON! This stuff is too good! Especially with a sale?! Now I have to buy it finally! And the props! Arghhhhhh!

Must...have....vestibule...pack...
                      Last edited by Hospina; 04-22-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks Hospina! =) I'm also working on a deluxe edition of the props pack that will be submitted to the UE4 marketplace, it will be around the same time the Interiors pack is this Summer.

I haven't forgotten requests about the vestibule architecture, I would like to do it but it will be sometime after I finish this first series. =)

Comment

Awesome, ive got some contract work now so will definitely pick those up when they drop!

Comment

Jon, just picked this pack up last night.

Screenshots honestly dont do it justice. The quality level on this pack is absolutely astounding!

I bow down to you sir!

Comment

Thank you Hospina! That is very kind of you to say, it humbles me. =) I hope you get good use out of the pack, and I can't wait for you to see what's coming soon!

Comment

Work on MS: Interiors continues. The windowed corridor is coming along nicely. Still much to do!

Name:	WIP_1.jpg
Size:	722.9 KB
ID:	1075922

Name:	WIP_4.jpg
Size:	760.4 KB
ID:	1075923

Name:	WIP_3.jpg
Size:	705.0 KB
ID:	1075924

Name:	WIP_2.jpg
Size:	731.1 KB
ID:	1075925

Comment

Working...
                                X