Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series - Polaris Colony Released!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
    When is the marketplace version coming?
    Hey there!

    I have no plans to put this on the ue4 marketplace at this time. I'm still refraining from submitting new products until they give us some of the much needed improvements and basic features for a seller to effectively do their job. Many of these requests have been nearly two years old. I spoke in more detail about it in one of the previous pages. Until improvements have been made, I will upload my future products exclusively to gumroad.

    Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

    Comment


      Been taking a look at this today, the meshes you have on the back and side walls are just fantastic man. Great stuff!

      Thanks for the hard work
      Outer Planet Studios
      http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

      Comment


        Originally posted by gozu View Post
        Been taking a look at this today, the meshes you have on the back and side walls are just fantastic man. Great stuff!

        Thanks for the hard work
        Thank you gozu! I'm glad you like it. =)

        Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

        Comment


          Hey everyone!

          I just wanted to let you know that with the release of 4.14 I will be evaluating all products on the UE4 marketplace and Gumroad for compatibility. More information soon.

          Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

          Comment


            All products on the UE4 marketplace and Gumroad have been marked for 4.14 compatibility.

            Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

            Comment


              do you know when the command center will come to UE Marketplace? ALso, I assume it would perfectly fit-in the other scifi assets/bundles 1

              Comment


                Originally posted by duyth View Post
                do you know when the command center will come to UE Marketplace? ALso, I assume it would perfectly fit-in the other scifi assets/bundles 1

                Hey duyth,

                Your first question I've answered a few posts above. To your second question, yes this pack does fit with the other pack in the series. Specifically in terms of physical architecture, the back and side walls have been designed to accommodate the doorways from the other packs for seamless integration.

                Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                  Hey duyth,

                  Your first question I've answered a few posts above. To your second question, yes this pack does fit with the other pack in the series. Specifically in terms of physical architecture, the back and side walls have been designed to accommodate the doorways from the other packs for seamless integration.

                  Thanks, Just a final question please. Is the yellow dashboard an UMG thing . I"m not sure if I misunderstood but I think it was mentioned/asked by someone somewhere in this thread

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by duyth View Post
                    Thanks, Just a final question please. Is the yellow dashboard an UMG thing . I"m not sure if I misunderstood but I think it was mentioned/asked by someone somewhere in this thread
                    No problem. The UI is not UMG, it is material based.

                    Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

                    Comment


                      I can just say PERFECT
                      ABC Augmented Reality by UE4
                      GooglePlay

                      ArchVis VR

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Vahid View Post
                        I can just say PERFECT
                        Thank you Vahid. =)

                        Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                          No problem. The UI is not UMG, it is material based.
                          I lied, still have 1 more question. How large is that center/circle area (the area with the control UMG). Would it be big enough to build kind of a launch pad (as I plan to place a vehicle on it)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by duyth View Post
                            I lied, still have 1 more question. How large is that center/circle area (the area with the control UMG). Would it be big enough to build kind of a launch pad (as I plan to place a vehicle on it)
                            Hey duyth,

                            The environment is built to the ue4 mannequin scale. This image should give you an idea of the size.

                            Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

                            Comment


                              Hello,

                              Great work JonF, bought all your offerings off the Marketplace and Gundam. Took some time recreating the hallway you offer in the Collection package, small window required resizing. Would have bought it all off Gundam, but I thought your latest update gave us the collection map. For those of us that paid full price off the Marketplace, is there anyway you could give us that map to save some time?


                              Also, to save time, does anyone have the blueprint for working doors, and sound, with and without the new keypad? So many people have bought this I though it would save time if someone shared their Matinee and blueprint setup...especially for locked doors using the keypad to open.

                              My vote for future add-on packages, a lift or elevator, crew living quarters, a bar or entertainment area, conference area, large hanger for spacecraft.

                              A Halograph pack would be great for control panels and room identifiers, to complement the decals, like you see in The Division game...and a tutorial explaining how you did the Command Center console Halogram, and on how to expand on it. Most of the tutorials on-line are out of date.

                              I have bought over 100 items on the Marketplace, and must say you offer real value, and a quality product that will look great in any AAA release. I am not developing a game, but a training environment. I chose your offerings because it reminded me of the interiors of the movie Moon, Blade Runner, games like Deus Ex, and the work of Siamon89 (Tarik Keskin) on DeviantArt. I don't have the time to do my own CAD and 3D modeling, so your offerings have been invaluable.

                              Look forward to your next release, and any help on my questions such as the doors and downloading the collections map, would be appreciated.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CrashA51 View Post
                                Hello,

                                Great work JonF, bought all your offerings off the Marketplace and Gundam. Took some time recreating the hallway you offer in the Collection package, small window required resizing. Would have bought it all off Gundam, but I thought your latest update gave us the collection map. For those of us that paid full price off the Marketplace, is there anyway you could give us that map to save some time?


                                Also, to save time, does anyone have the blueprint for working doors, and sound, with and without the new keypad? So many people have bought this I though it would save time if someone shared their Matinee and blueprint setup...especially for locked doors using the keypad to open.

                                My vote for future add-on packages, a lift or elevator, crew living quarters, a bar or entertainment area, conference area, large hanger for spacecraft.

                                A Halograph pack would be great for control panels and room identifiers, to complement the decals, like you see in The Division game...and a tutorial explaining how you did the Command Center console Halogram, and on how to expand on it. Most of the tutorials on-line are out of date.

                                I have bought over 100 items on the Marketplace, and must say you offer real value, and a quality product that will look great in any AAA release. I am not developing a game, but a training environment. I chose your offerings because it reminded me of the interiors of the movie Moon, Blade Runner, games like Deus Ex, and the work of Siamon89 (Tarik Keskin) on DeviantArt. I don't have the time to do my own CAD and 3D modeling, so your offerings have been invaluable.

                                Look forward to your next release, and any help on my questions such as the doors and downloading the collections map, would be appreciated.
                                ^
                                all of his suggestions yes please

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X