Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series - Polaris Colony Released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightraiyven View Post
    That is awesome news, Looking forward to seeing what you come up with
    Hey Nightraiyven! In the coming weeks I will be posting some concept sculpts to give people an idea of what to expect. Keep an eye on the thread/website!

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I am excited to announce a new FREE pack!

Read more about it here.

Video:

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	S1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	1108735

Name:	S2.jpg
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	1108736

Name:	S3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	1108737

Name:	S4.jpg
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	1108738

Name:	S5.jpg
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	1108739

Name:	S6.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	1108740

Name:	S7.jpg
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	1108741

Name:	S8.jpg
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	1108742

Keep an eye out on www.sejonf.com for more products and updates!

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm here with some early WIP screenshots of the upcoming Modular SciFi: Command Center pack. But before I get into that, there's an announcement regarding the series I have to make.

Future products in the Modular SciFi Series will be sold through my website, www.sejonf.com, exclusively. The reason behind this is very complex and would take along time to get into, but essentially a lot of issues have been going on behind the scenes in the marketplace over the past year and a half and I reached a point where I had to decide whether it was in the best interest of my series to continue to submit there. At this point in time I do not plan to submit any future products to the UE4 marketplace (including this upcoming Command Center pack). Should improvements be made to the marketplace, and some of these critical issues get sorted I will be happy to reevaluate this decision. My packs that are currently on the marketplace will continue to remain there and will still be maintained for compatibility. For you the consumer this doesn't really change anything, just where you get my products from. I will continue to upload my products on Gumroad, as I initially did with the recently released free Health/Shield pack.

On the bright side, this means you get to obtain these assets faster than every before. There wont be a 1-2 week submission process followed by a month before it is released. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to let me know and I'll answer as best I can.

Now onto the new Command Center pack, here are some early photos showcasing some of the blocking out I've done so far. This should give you an idea of where I'm headed. Those of you who have been asking for more curvature will hopefully be pleased. =)

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	338.9 KB
ID:	1108895

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	1108896

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	358.0 KB
ID:	1108897

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	1108898

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	355.6 KB
ID:	1108899

Note: Designs are subject to change.

Comment

So when are you going to make a game? You have enough assets :P haha.
          Nice work, and thanks for the free pack! Keep it up.
          Outer Planet Studios
          http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

Comment

Originally posted by gozu View Post
            So when are you going to make a game? You have enough assets :P haha.
            Nice work, and thanks for the free pack! Keep it up.
            Hey Gozu!

I may actually have something to announce on that front in the future... =P

And thanks, glad you like it!

Comment

Got the first two packs when they first came out. I thought they were amazing then. Curse you!!! Now I want to redo some of the stuff I already did. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Denmengel View Post
                Got the first two packs when they first came out. I thought they were amazing then. Curse you!!! Now I want to redo some of the stuff I already did. LOL
                Haha, thanks for your support Denmengel! =)

Comment

Jon,
                  Loving the initial look of the control room.
                  Will you be doing a few curved corridors in the future or a update of the older packs?

Those large windows on the control room look like they will work nicely on my observation deck as well in my project.
                  Looking forward to the finished product.
                  Currently working on a Multiplayer Scifi Horror Survivial Game - Details Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Nightraiyven View Post
                    Jon,
                    Loving the initial look of the control room.
                    Will you be doing a few curved corridors in the future or a update of the older packs?

Those large windows on the control room look like they will work nicely on my observation deck as well in my project.
                    Looking forward to the finished product.
                    Hey Nightraiyven, glad you like it!

I do in fact have plans for a curved hallway pack sometime in the future. With both windowed and wall variants, covering a 90 degree curve. =)

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                      Future products in the Modular SciFi Series will be sold through my website, www.sejonf.com, exclusively. The reason behind this is very complex and would take along time to get into, but essentially a lot of issues have been going on behind the scenes in the marketplace over the past year and a half and I reached a point where I had to decide whether it was in the best interest of my series to continue to submit there. At this point in time I do not plan to submit any future products to the UE4 marketplace (including this upcoming Command Center pack). Should improvements be made to the marketplace, and some of these critical issues get sorted I will be happy to reevaluate this decision. My packs that are currently on the marketplace will continue to remain there and will still be maintained for compatibility. For you the consumer this doesn't really change anything, just where you get my products from. I will continue to upload my products on Gumroad, as I initially did with the recently released free Health/Shield pack.
                      On the bright side, this means you get to obtain these assets faster than every before. There wont be a 1-2 week submission process followed by a month before it is released. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to let me know and I'll answer as best I can.
                      What happened? Is it just for the delay or...?
                      Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
                        What happened? Is it just for the delay or...?
                        Hey Oliver,

There was an accumulation of factors behind the scenes that led me to decide this over a year and a half period. It isn't due to one specific thing. I'd rather not get into it in this thread though as I want to remain on topic, and the circumstances would require a very lengthy discussion.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Here are some more progress shots of the Command Center pack. It's coming along very nicely. I've blocked out the windows, maintenance area and one variant of the centerpiece floor panel. More to come soon!

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	424.8 KB
ID:	1108978

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	1108979

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	557.7 KB
ID:	1108980

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	451.5 KB
ID:	1108981

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	1108982

Comment

Jexit

[MENTION=544]SE_JonF[/MENTION]
                            As the world wakes up to news of the 'UK exiting Europe', the timing of your own news seems prescient
                            A little piece of Brexit right here on the forums.... Good luck dude, you'll still have lots of support on here...

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post
                              [MENTION=544]SE_JonF[/MENTION]
                              As the world wakes up to news of the 'UK exiting Europe', the timing of your own news seems prescient
                              A little piece of Brexit right here on the forums.... Good luck dude, you'll still have lots of support on here...
                              So it would seem, to a degree I suppose. =P Thanks as always Franketch!

Comment

In the title of this thread is a free pack mentioned, but I don't find a link to it here. Where is it please?

Comment

Working...
                                X