Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular SciFi Series - Polaris Colony Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GunnerAU View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I'd been toying with them, and still need to do some more, but pleased to her the tips. Looking forward to the update as well, it's looking stellar. Thanks again!
    No problem! The update should be out fairly soon. Be sure to let me know if you have any more questions! =)

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give an update on the expansion. I'm being told it will be around 3-5 days, so hopefully sometime this week. You'll know when the thumbnail art changes. =)

Comment

Well that was sooner than I expected, the update is now live! Enjoy! =)

Comment

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share something I found really cool. It looks like the new Mass Effect ride in California uses Modular SciFi: Hallways assets! See for yourself here!

So far I spotted the door, doorway, fusion cores, and a floor. =P

Comment

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be tackling the 4.12 compatibility updates over the weekend. They should be marked shortly. =)

Comment

Hey everyone,

A quick update on the 4.12 compatibility. Modular SciFi: Materials upgrades seamlessly, and I will be informing the marketplace staff. The remaining packs however suffer from an issue due to a lighting bug in the 4.12 build. Unfortunately it looks as if Epic doesn't want to fix this bug until 4.13, which means these packs aren't likely to be compatible for this version. I've responded to them in order to request that they reconsider putting it in a 4.12 hotfix. I will update as I know more.

Comment

Greetings Everyone!

It's been a few weeks since the expansion update went live, and I wanted to give you a heads up on where we are at with the series.

I'm still working on documentation that I'd like to add regarding the materials pack. Specifically when it comes to the new masking compared to the legacy method. The Command Center pack was the winner of the latest poll, and is something I am hoping to release sometime this year. It was originally conceived as more of a props/thematic pack but ended up warping into more of an architectural pack. I've been reading a lot of feedback, especially with regard to more curvature and will be applying it to this pack. I have done some pre production on it, but it hasn't entered full production just yet. Some things came up that looks to prevent me from doing marketplace work full time and I have to put that pack on hold for a little bit. Don't be alarmed though, I am still committed to continuing this series - I just don't seem to have the luxury of working on it full time anymore for various reasons. I still have plenty of packs that I'm excited to create and get out to you all.

Speaking of which, below is a teaser to something I am very excited to reveal in due time. More info soon. =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	1107940

Comment

Good to know what you're planning Jon.

The new teaser is both curvy and levitating, two things I love to see.
                  On the forum, Kev will do.

Comment

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give an update on the 4.12 compatibility. Looks like Epic went ahead and included the fix in the 4.12.2 hotfix afterall. I will be notifying the Marketplace staff to mark all of my packs for 4.12 compatibility. Hopefully it won't be long. =)

Originally posted by kevdotward View Post
                    Good to know what you're planning Jon.

The new teaser is both curvy and levitating, two things I love to see.
                    Glad you like it Kev! I'm hoping to be able to reveal this really soon. =)

Comment

Originally posted by SaviorNT View Post
                      I like that base.. can think of a few things to do with it
                      Thanks SaviorNT! Now that I think about it, it does seem like it could have multiple purposes.. =)

Comment

Some more teasers!

Name:	S4.jpg
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1108295

Name:	S3.jpg
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	1108296

Comment

Hey everyone!

The 4.12 compatibility is now marked for the remaining packs. Be sure that you have downloaded the UE4 4.12.2 hotfix before adding it to your 4.12 project, as that contains the fix for the engine's lighting bug.

Comment

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let people know as I've been getting this question a lot, after much deliberation and learning I can confirm that I will be doing characters as part of the Modular SciFi Series. I'm looking to begin working on it sometime after I have completed the Command Center pack. Given this is a common question, I thought I would clarify this in the thread. Stay tuned for more information! =)

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                              I can confirm that I will be doing characters as part of the Modular SciFi Series.
                              That is awesome news, Looking forward to seeing what you come up with
                              Currently working on a Multiplayer Scifi Horror Survivial Game - Details Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X