This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishlist Now Live

Today, we’ve released Version 1.0 of the Marketplace Wishlist—now you can add up to 50 products to your own wishlist to track your favorite products.

Marketplace Wishlist 1.0 features:
    • Add products to your wishlist by clicking on the heart shown on each product
    • Visit your wishlist by clicking the heart at the top of all Marketplace pages
    • Like in your shopping cart, the number of items currently on your wishlist is displayed on the wishlist icon at the top of the Marketplace pages
    • Sort products in your wishlist
    • The wishlist displays the regular price of each item, as well as any discounted price currently available.
    • When you acquire a product, it will be removed from your wishlist
    • Add or remove products directly from your shopping cart
    Note: At this time, products cannot be directly transferred from your wishlist to the cart. You’ll need to visit the product’s page to add it to your cart.

We plan to add more functionality in the future and invite you to share your feedback for us in this thread.

While the wishlist functionality is working properly on web, we're currently working to resolve an issue on launcher preventing people from using the wishlist functionality properly. We'll update the thread once resolved.

Issue Resolved. Wishlist functionality is now working on launcher as expected.
    Last edited by Unreal_Josh; 11-03-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

This is a great addition and something I specifically asked for only a few weeks back. Thank you guys very much for implementing this in.

Comment

Thank you very much sir! I have been waiting for this so long!

Comment

So will this notify us if an product on our wishlist goes on sale... will we get an email or something?

Are there plans to increase the limit from 50 products? I'll fill that up in no time.

Comment

Finally! Glad it's here. On sale alert would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by wilberolive View Post
              So will this notify us if an product on our wishlist goes on sale... will we get an email or something?

Are there plans to increase the limit from 50 products? I'll fill that up in no time.
              We'd like to add future functionality where you can opt into notifications when products go on sale. We also want to increase the cap from 50 to at least 100.

Comment

Thank you!!!!! This is a great addition

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal_Josh View Post

We'd like to add future functionality where you can opt into notifications when products go on sale. We also want to increase the cap from 50 to at least 100.
                  Thank you so much I already hit the 50 limit and I will be honest, I think I would hit the 100 limit easily as well, just something for you to consider.

Comment

Working...
                  X