No announcement yet.

Motion Symphony - Motion Matching & Pose Matching Tools Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On video, you are using only sequence players ?

Will you also add players for blend spaces ? So it would be easier to blend between walking/jogging/running animations ?
    https://github.com/iniside/ActionRPGGame - Action RPG Starter kit. Work in Progress. You can use it in whatever way you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by iniside View Post

Will you also add players for blend spaces ? So it would be easier to blend between walking/jogging/running animations ?
      I am considering this. However, Blendspaces do make it tricky when it comes to pose matching because they add a lot of data. I did implement a form of blend spaces in Motion Matching in my Unity version so I will probably do a similar thing for Motion Symphony. As for the pose matching etc. nodes I will probably keep them sequences for now with a few to advanced them further in the future.
      Strider - Procedural animation tools for UE4
      Motion Symphony (WIP) - Motion Matching animation tools for UE4

Comment

Originally posted by iniside View Post

Inside may i get a copy of that cube demo build you made. I pay you for it. I want toy use it badly as my started puzzle project

Comment

Working...
        X