No announcement yet.

Transformorph Multiplayer Skeletal Mesh Customization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a crash often when using this on a skeletal mesh thats using uPysicalAimationComponent..

not sure if its the plugin or just me.. I know unreal in general dislikes scaling physics bones..

I don't have access to the log now, but will send a copy when I can.. just wondering if there's a fix or something for this yet or is this just sth on my end perhaps?

This is added onto the alsv4 system.
    Last edited by thelazylion; 10-17-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thelazylion View Post
      Getting a crash often when using this on a skeletal mesh thats using uPysicalAimationComponent..

not sure if its the plugin or just me.. I know unreal in general dislikes scaling physics bones..

I don't have access to the log now, but will send a copy when I can.. just wondering if there's a fix or something for this yet or is this just sth on my end perhaps?

This is added onto the alsv4 system.
      Hello thelazylion,

Sorry to this is happening to you. This is the first time we have heard of this. We would like to know more about the behavior of the crash and attempt to duplicate the issue. Lets discuss further on discord. Your patience in the matter is greatly appreciated.
      Transformorph Multiplayer Skeletal Mesh Customization | Website | Discord | YouTube | Google

Comment

Working...
      X