Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Female Hero: Action adventure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Daemon3d View Post

    Hello.
    Can you write in more detail for what animation you retarget and how do you do it?

    I want to use some animations that I have for walk unarmed , walk armed and aiming and also aim offset, (From MoCap and Kubold I believe) these are set on the UE4 Mannequin so I create from your skeleton a new rig mapping, set to humanoid, auto map, I checked if the auto map worked, it seems to work and when I tried to save the rig, UE crashes immediatly so I was wondering maybe I did not select the right skeleton ?

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by jdgfkf View Post


      I want to use some animations that I have for walk unarmed , walk armed and aiming and also aim offset, (From MoCap and Kubold I believe) these are set on the UE4 Mannequin so I create from your skeleton a new rig mapping, set to humanoid, auto map, I checked if the auto map worked, it seems to work and when I tried to save the rig, UE crashes immediatly so I was wondering maybe I did not select the right skeleton ?
      Hey. Are you sure this isn't Advanced Locomotion System 4?
      Can you show the tutorial on which you are creating a retarget?

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Daemon3d View Post

        Hey. Are you sure this isn't Advanced Locomotion System 4?
        Can you show the tutorial on which you are creating a retarget?
        So I've checked, yes these are animations from mocap and kublod. They are targeted on UE4 mannequin, I've done that previsouly, normally it works easily, I think I'd follow that tutorial in the past : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9aLbZLdeA

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by HIsevaly View Post

          Yeah, finally succeeded. Works
          Hello, can you just describe how did you get it to work? I have done successfully in ALSv3 but in ALSv4 is just another thing. Thank you

          Comment


            #35
            Hello Daemon3d
            I have bought the Hero survival character (a fantastic lady) and I would like to add her some bouncing...ehm...
            I have downloaded the physical asset and I have applied it at the place of the other to the torso. Well, do not see any bouncing. Am I missing something?
            I am not an expert of physical asset so any help would be very appreciated.
            I have also another question if I may: what do you suggest as technique for your character? I have seen there are three (Master, Animation based and Merged), Probably you know all of them. I would like to keep the morphs target of the face.... any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Daemon3d View Post
              Hello. This asset support thread is Female Hero: Action adventure.

              Female Hero: Action adventure

              Update 10.06.20 (01)

              -
              Fixing up an body master material. Replacing the wrong texture sampler node.
              - Fixing up mistakes in the name of the morph targets.


              Update Guide:
              1. Before updating, backup your project. Add the updated asset to the new project and make a migration to your project.
              3. Confirm assets rewriting.


              A naked body available with quick guide.
              Link to textures below:

              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h-WvioFGDv9t-r5BDmFQS57igIwjDFrG/view?usp=sharing



              1. Download and export *TGA textures to your asset wherever you want.
              2. Important! Disable sRGB checkbox in texture maps through Texture Properties Editor. The list of the maps:
              T_Body_Nudity_A_01_M
              T_Body_Nudity_A_02_M
              T_Body_Nudity_A_03_M
              3. Duplicate master material M_SkinBody_A_Master_01 and open it in the texture editor.
              4. Replace 5 texture samplers with similar ones without Nudity mark from the list:
              T_Body_Nudity_A_01_BC
              T_Body_Nudity_A_01_M
              T_Body_Nudity_A_01_N
              T_Body_Nudity_A_02_M
              T_Body_Nudity_A_03_M
              Save and compile material.

              5. * Advanced users can convert texture samplers to texture parameters in the original master material and replace this in the material instance.

              An asset with breast physics is available at the link below:
              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L38...ew?usp=sharing
              when i try to unzip tells me this archive/split-archive may be corrupted or has missing parts.If you have a par2 recovery file,you can verify and/or repair this archive via tools>>Par2 any help

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by terryjoel1 View Post

                when i try to unzip tells me this archive/split-archive may be corrupted or has missing parts.If you have a par2 recovery file,you can verify and/or repair this archive via tools>>Par2 any help
                Hello, I could download the ZIP without any issue. Did you try to use another computer? Please also wait for a while the download could be long...

                Comment

                Working...
                X