Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Female Hero: Action adventure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Xenosas View Post

    Thanks! It worked. I knew I was probably missing a step somewhere.
    Actually, I seem to have a slight problem where the stray hair on the right side of her face jitters and goes wild constantly, even when I'm just simulating in the character BP. I was wondering if you might know what's causing that?

    Comment


      #17
      This no work at advanced locomotion system v4, If i add skeleton program always crash, any idea ?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Xenosas View Post

        Actually, I seem to have a slight problem where the stray hair on the right side of her face jitters and goes wild constantly, even when I'm just simulating in the character BP. I was wondering if you might know what's causing that?
        Hi
        Play with the settings of these bodies and constraints or remove them.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	Haisrtyle_A_Physics.jpg Views:	0 Size:	540.1 KB ID:	1776172
        Last edited by Daemon3d; 06-15-2020, 06:01 AM.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by HIsevaly View Post
          This no work at advanced locomotion system v4, If i add skeleton program always crash, any idea ?
          Hi.
          This causes a crash on many characters assets.
          I believe that you can configure to work. Better to ask the author ALS4.
          I'm also interested in getting this to work fine. But so far there is no time to figure out.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Daemon3d View Post

            Hi.
            This causes a crash on many characters assets.
            I believe that you can configure to work. Better to ask the author ALS4.
            I'm also interested in getting this to work fine. But so far there is no time to figure out.
            Yeah, finally succeeded. Works

            Comment


              #21
              Great asset. An example of making her talk would be great. I see that there are many facial bones so I assume there is some software that can be used to modify these for talking.
              An example setup for Apple AR Kit or any other example of actually making quality facial animations would be great.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by TimothyBrake View Post
                Great asset. An example of making her talk would be great. I see that there are many facial bones so I assume there is some software that can be used to modify these for talking.
                An example setup for Apple AR Kit or any other example of actually making quality facial animations would be great.
                Hi. Thanks.
                As you rightly noticed there are a lot of facial joints.
                It's created for the future to adapt to a facial animation. While in draft/placeholder form, but hopeful it will turn out to adapt something.
                However, I have plans to add a new morph targets for facial expression.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Awesome Character! Just purchased.

                  Sorry to ask such a noob question, but what's the best way to animate this character? I've only worked on really simple characters with 1 skeletal mesh, but this has many.

                  The tech demo is using Advanced Locomotion System. Should I use that?

                  I just want to create a simple animation blueprint for her walking, running, crouching etc.

                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by DreamJob100 View Post
                    Awesome Character! Just purchased.

                    Sorry to ask such a noob question, but what's the best way to animate this character? I've only worked on really simple characters with 1 skeletal mesh, but this has many.

                    The tech demo is using Advanced Locomotion System. Should I use that?

                    I just want to create a simple animation blueprint for her walking, running, crouching etc.

                    Thanks!
                    Hey. Thanks for purchase.
                    This is a modular character.
                    Take a look at the article at the link:
                    https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ers/index.html
                    I hope this clarifies the basics workflow.
                    Last edited by Daemon3d; 06-22-2020, 04:17 PM.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Why is it that when I Set Master Pose Component and press Compile her hair moves off her head?

                      Rotating the Hair Y 90 and Z 90 gets it close but still not right.

                      Any advice?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	HairOffb.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	1780175

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	HairOff2b.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	1780174



                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by DreamJob100 View Post
                        Why is it that when I Set Master Pose Component and press Compile her hair moves off her head?
                        Hey.
                        Take a look at the screenshot of my another asset.
                        https://cdn1.epicgames.com/ue/produc...87bd8c0643.png
                        This works the same way.

                        Important. Don't connect the SK hairstyle to the master pose of the component. Hairstyle already inherits a hair socket.
                        And don't forget to reset the transform values.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Daemon3d View Post

                          Hey.
                          Take a look at the screenshot of my another asset.
                          https://cdn1.epicgames.com/ue/produc...87bd8c0643.png
                          This works the same way.

                          Important. Don't connect the SK hairstyle to the master pose of the component. Hairstyle already inherits a hair socket.
                          And don't forget to reset the transform values.
                          Thanks so much Daemon3d, pefect! Being such a novice, these simple instructions are a life saver for me and I'm really having fun using this character in a cinematic I'm playing with. Thanks for the support!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by DreamJob100 View Post

                            Thanks so much Daemon3d, pefect! Being such a novice, these simple instructions are a life saver for me and I'm really having fun using this character in a cinematic I'm playing with. Thanks for the support!
                            Good luck with your project.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Hi,
                              Very nice asset, I have a problem, I need to retarget some animations so I supposed from what I saw that the skeleton was the SK_SkinBody_A_Skeleton but when I try to save the bone mapping, UE crashes every time, I'm on 4.22.3, is the issue known or is it because it's not the right skeleton that I'm working with ?

                              Thanks !

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by jdgfkf View Post
                                Hi,
                                Very nice asset, I have a problem, I need to retarget some animations so I supposed from what I saw that the skeleton was the SK_SkinBody_A_Skeleton but when I try to save the bone mapping, UE crashes every time, I'm on 4.22.3, is the issue known or is it because it's not the right skeleton that I'm working with ?

                                Thanks !
                                Hello.
                                Can you write in more detail for what animation you retarget and how do you do it?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X