MultiScreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] MultiScreen

Click image for larger version  Name:	icon.png Views:	0 Size:	3.6 KB ID:	1765424
    MultiScreen for your games and applications. Adjust the position and size of the screen as you like.
    Plugin converts up to 8 cameras or your actor output into customizable widget displays during runtime.

Marketplace link:Link
    Preview: Youtube
    Support doc: Link

Features:
    • You can adjust the position and size of the viewport
    • All settings using the widget and blueprints
    • Using SplitScreen
    • Easy screen settings
    • Customizable widget displays
    • Working Runtime and Editor
    • Dynamic change size and position screen
    Note:
    • Maximum screens (recommended) - 8 screens.
    • If you add more than 8 screens, objects or symbols may disappear.
    • If you have several screen resolution options, you will need to create a different window and widget layout template for each screen extension. I plan to do this automatically in next update. But I can't say when yet.
    • Screen space coordinates for each individual screen, screens touch and mouse inputs not working for all screens, only for one screen(If you can do this in a normal splitscreen, then this plugin will do it.). Widget working for all screens input.

Technical Details:
    Number of Blueprints: 3 Widgets, 2 Actors
    Code Modules: MultiScreen (Runtime)
    Documentation: Link
    Number of C++ Classes:1
    Network Replicated: (No)
    Supported Development Platforms: Windows
    Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 64, Win32, Mac, Android, Linux

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	332.6 KB ID:	1765429Click image for larger version  Name:	Image2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	327.5 KB ID:	1765427Click image for larger version  Name:	Image3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	339.9 KB ID:	1765426Click image for larger version  Name:	Image5.png Views:	0 Size:	345.0 KB ID:	1765425Click image for larger version  Name:	Image6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	299.4 KB ID:	1765428
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 10-05-2020, 06:13 AM.

If you have several screen resolution options, you will need to create a different window and widget layout template for each screen extension. I plan to do this automatically in next update. But I can't say when yet.

- I find solution. You need open Multiscreen/Blueprints/Widget/UMG_Multiscreen open Graph and find W and H , change to W=7680 H=4320. this for 16:9. and find Map Range Clamped, find 2000 and 1000, change to 7680 and 4320.

This allows you to be sure that the position of the screens will be in their places at any resolution of 16:9.
    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 06-02-2020, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Hi! I was recently asked an interesting question.

Hi! awesome plugin! just wondering if you can render out via Sequencer, and which would be the resolution limit..
      I have a few minutes scene - total 10.240 x 720 px - to render out on 8 screens.. would that be doable? Thanks!
      Hi!
      I checked sequencer and this plugin. I figured out how to circumvent the sequencer's limitations.
      This example Avi and Jpeg 7680x720 px. 10000x720 px.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1N?usp=sharing
      I tested sequencer. I was able to start rendering Maximal Resolution 16384x10000px for example.
      If you are interested in the plugin. Tell me and I'll record a video tutorial on how to render 10000x720 and bypass the sequencer restrictions.

Here's a quick lesson on how to circumvent restrictions sequencer in 7680px

1. Open Map Example
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1. Open Map Example.jpg Views:	0 Size:	340.1 KB ID:	1780966
      2.Open Widget UMG_MultiScreen and change size 10000 and 720 for widget panel
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2. Open Widget UMG_MultiScreen.jpg Views:	0 Size:	370.5 KB ID:	1780967
      3. Change Size and Position for screens.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	3. Change Size and Position.jpg Views:	0 Size:	298.8 KB ID:	1780968
      4.Change Width and Height for widget
      Click image for larger version  Name:	4. Change Width and Height.jpg Views:	0 Size:	404.5 KB ID:	1780970
      5.CreateNewSequence
      Click image for larger version  Name:	5. CreateNewSequence.jpg Views:	0 Size:	351.1 KB ID:	1780971
      6. SequencerSettings (Separate Process, and command -RESX=10000 -RESY=720
      Click image for larger version  Name:	6. SequencerSettings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	341.1 KB ID:	1780972
      7. Result https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1N?usp=sharing
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ElizzaRF; 06-26-2020, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Hi ElizzaRF
        I maked a movie with a resolution 11500/1400, all is ok except one thing, i have 4 cameras but 2 of them don't show shadows, all four cameras have the same settings, can you help me, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixxyz View Post
          Hi ElizzaRF
          I maked a movie with a resolution 11500/1400, all is ok except one thing, i have 4 cameras but 2 of them don't show shadows, all four cameras have the same settings, can you help me, thank you.
          Hi!

Please tell me, your engine version?
          Look please this solution.
          https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...96#post1638296
          Try change settings in engine. Shadow -> Epic
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_167947.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	1834437
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_167951.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	1834438

Comment

It's working now!!
            Thank's a lot

Comment

It's working now!!
              Thank's a lot
              Excelent

Comment

Hi ElizzaRF

I have two questions again if it's possible.
                1/ How to make disappear "screen1" "screen2" etc when i calculate my movie?
                2/ I make a movie with 11432*1324 resolution, when i calculate my movie with "RenderMovie" , my image size is 11432*1324 but my render is reduced inside this image and a part of this image is black, i tried several things but now i don't know what to do. (i already checked you tutorial above about the settings for obtain a hight resolution)

Thank you
                Attached Files

Comment

I found for delete "screen1" screen2"... but nothing about my resolution problem

Comment

Hi ElizzaRF

I have two questions again if it's possible.
                    1/ How to make disappear "screen1" "screen2" etc when i calculate my movie?
                    2/ I make a movie with 11432*1324 resolution, when i calculate my movie with "RenderMovie" , my image size is 11432*1324 but my render is reduced inside this image and a part of this image is black, i tried several things but now i don't know what to do. (i already checked you tutorial above about the settings for obtain a hight resolution)

Thank you
                    Hi, Pixxyz!
                    Movie Render pipeline has a limitation, for some reason it does not render all cameras. (I need to find a solution to fix this.)

Workaround using a sequencer.

SequencerSettings (Separate Process, and command -RESX=11432 -RESY=1324
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_196164.jpg Views:	0 Size:	341.1 KB ID:	1834722
                    Last edited by ElizzaRF; 11-21-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Hi ElizzaRF
                      Unfortunately it's exactly what i did but i can't obtain a full image like my exemple above, i think my settings are wrong in my UMG_MultiScreen, i'm going to try to looking for a solution.
                      Thanks a lot
                      Attached Files

Comment

I redid the process in the same way and now it's good
                        Thank you for your plugin, it's very useful

Comment

I redid the process in the same way and now it's good
                          Thank you for your plugin, it's very useful
                          I am glad that you found the plugin useful. If you are using this plugin for rendering, I also remind you that with version 4.26, you will be able to use raytracing. This is for the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X