• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Patch Notes:

[Fixed] Loop removed
    [Fixed] improved performance on BeginPlay
    [Fixed] ALS VolumeSound velocity

[Removed] IsRagdoll Variable (not needed anymore and the name was nonsense anyway)
    My first Asset: Physics Collision Sound

Comment

Update Patch Notes:

[Fixed] Skeletal Mesh Error on BeginPlay

[Added] Standard Gamemode Pawn for flying in example Level

Comment

Update Patch Notes:

[Fixed] Actor Warning
        [Fixed] Array Warning
        [Improved] Pitch detection -> Please Check your Pitch Multipliers and what your actors sound like

Comment

The asset is now updated to UE 4.26

Comment

Is this a good place to ask for support?

I have a BP for some characters that start with ragdoll off and I want the physics sounds to work when simulate physics is turned on (ragdoll). I followed your tutorial and documentation, made sure generate hit events is on but your examples all show the components being put on an actor in the scene. My character actors are spawned in after it starts, and in their BP I can't tick Simulate Physics because they can't start that way.

What am I missing? I added all the hit sounds for impact and stuff too. I am getting no sound.

Comment

Hey RabbleGS,

Sorry for the late reply I'm used to most support requests to come via mail or discord by now. The physics collision sound component needs to be added to the ragdoll mesh, not the actor. The mesh needs to have generate hit events ticked. It changed in an update about a month ago, sorry for the confusion.

I hope that makes it work.

Here's is the most up to date tutorial on ragdolls if you haven't found it yet https://youtu.be/jYO1QxONzoQ

Comment

Originally posted by codePeas View Post
                Hey RabbleGS,

Sorry for the late reply I'm used to most support requests to come via mail or discord by now. The physics collision sound component needs to be added to the ragdoll mesh, not the actor. The mesh needs to have generate hit events ticked. It changed in an update about a month ago, sorry for the confusion.

I hope that makes it work.

Here's is the most up to date tutorial on ragdolls if you haven't found it yet https://youtu.be/jYO1QxONzoQ
                Hey, thanks!

It was a dumb mistake on my end, I added the physics collision sound component and didn't notice what you said, that it needs to be attached to the mesh not the root actor.

Comment

Physics Collision Sound is taking part in the Winter SALE! Tell your friends! The price is dirt cheap

Comment

Clocks ticking guys, last chance to get Physics Collision Sound 50% off!

Comment

Working...
                    X