Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SUBMITTED] Interaction System

Hello Everyone,

I have made an interaction system with the focus of dynamic actor selection and complex actor logic gates, like and, or and xor logic gates.
    Of course those are not all the logic gate actors, this was just to name a few.

I am going to submit the project soon.

Interaction System - Marketplace Link Coming Soon
    Supported Engine Versions: 4.24

Update Notes:
    • V1.0 - Release Coming Soon

The interaction system adds a collection of functions that handle simple and complex interactions between actors and the player and even actor to actor communications.
    The project is aimed to handle player interactions, like opening doors and pick up objects but also complex dealings, e.g. and, or, xor, delay, timer and many more logic gate based processings.
    The whole project is set up in blueprint in a clean and easy to understand fashion.

Features:
    • Object Interaction
    • Object Pick up
    • Complex selection evaluation
    • Interactable Objects: Pick up Cube, Door, Switch, Button, Elevator and Physics Body
    • Delay, Timer, Loop, Trigger and Begin Play Signal Actor
    • And, Or, Xor, Branch and Flipflop Logic Gate
    • Isometric Icons
    • Highlight Material
    • Straight and circular UI Bar Material
    • Demo Overlap Volumes
    • Demo Teleporters
    Support:
    Email: tylrin@outlook.com
    Attached Files

This looks like it could be of great help to me. I am trying to create an interaction system of being able to grab a drawer handle and pulling open a drawer. In my mind I feel i just need to create a path constraint so that the drawer can not be pulled out of the "track" per say.

This is how I would do it in 3ds max. Any ideas on how to get it to work in VR using blueprints?

Comment

Originally posted by CbEmbraer View Post
      This looks like it could be of great help to me. I am trying to create an interaction system of being able to grab a drawer handle and pulling open a drawer. In my mind I feel i just need to create a path constraint so that the drawer can not be pulled out of the "track" per say.

This is how I would do it in 3ds max. Any ideas on how to get it to work in VR using blueprints?
      Hey CbEmraer,
      I am glad to see that you are interested in my project. Sadly my system is not meant for VR, mainly because I don't own a VR Headset for testing. In addition to that my system is not focused on physics interaction which is the reason why I don't have the functionality to make "Push and Pull" actors like a drawer.

Comment

Working...
      X