Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLUGIN] DynamicNode - Very large animation plugin(Locomotion,Swimm,Flying,Ragdoll,IK,CCDIK,LookAt)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Click image for larger version  Name:	11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	339.6 KB ID:	1678604

    By the way, Perhaps you have chosen the wrong class yet.
    You need to choose not the AnimMultiNodeInstance_DN , but the class that you created based on it.
    Last edited by anadre; 10-27-2019, 06:29 AM.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by dandezign View Post
      Im having one problem tho, when i use MoveMachine ext multi.
      I forgot to say an important thing!
      If you are going to use MoveMachineExt
      Do not forget to correctly set acceleration, braking and maximum speed of the character
      Otherwise, there may be out of sync with animations!
      I.e. an animation of the start of the movement will play, but in fact the character is already at max speed.
      Negative moments such the foot sliding may also appear.

      Take a look at the parameters (in the MovementComponent):
      MaxAcceleration
      BrakingDecelerationWalking
      BrakingFrictionFactor
      MaxWalkSpeed

      Thanks!

      Comment


        #18
        I figure it out why it was giving me the error where it was saying is missing the DynamicNode in the final pose when I really did have it plugged in, to resolve the problem I had to Include DNCharacter in my current BaseCharacter and then make BP class based on it and that fixed the problem
        Originally posted by anadre View Post

        Do not forget to correctly set acceleration, braking and maximum speed of the character

        Thanks!
        what setting you recommend for acceleration, braking and maximum speed for it to work correctly?

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by dandezign View Post
          I figure it out why it was giving me the error where it was saying is missing the DynamicNode in the final pose when I really did have it plugged in, to resolve the problem I had to Include DNCharacter in my current BaseCharacter and then make BP class based on it and that fixed the problem

          what setting you recommend for acceleration, braking and maximum speed for it to work correctly?
          Heavily dependent on animations.

          Check the Maximum Speed first - just start moving and see if there is Foot Sliding at max speed.

          Next, adjust the acceleration - see if there is Foot Sliding when the Character accelerates, but has not yet reached max speed
          Also do not forget that you can use the Acceleration Curve(Use for StartMove Animation - see tutorial)
          The curve is needed to make the acceleration not linear

          Next, you need to check the braking - it must meet the animation to stop the movement. Also, do not forget that there is a StartStoppingCoef (It assigns at what speed from the maximum to apply the stop animation. 1 - at 99% of the maximum speed , 0.1 - 10%)
          Last edited by anadre; 10-31-2019, 10:01 AM.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by anadre View Post
            Heavily dependent on animations.
            Hey, any news on the network support and is it going to use epics Client-side prediction on lag compensation? also, why do I need to reparent my character bp to DNCharacter for MoveMachineExtMulti to work?

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by dandezign View Post

              Hey, any news on the network support and is it going to use epics Client-side prediction on lag compensation? also, why do I need to reparent my character bp to DNCharacter for MoveMachineExtMulti to work?
              Pretty strange. I checked on a test project - everything is OK, my steps are:
              0. Opened the DemoProject
              1. Created a new blueprint, based on Character
              2. Set : mesh, camera, input(I copied from the demoChar)
              3. Created two functions:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	1682838

              4. Set AnimClass(Took from the DemoChar):

              Click image for larger version

Name:	222.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1682839

              Everything works without problems.


              Is lag compensation based on the MovementComponent? Yes, of course I will use it

              Work on adding network support is in progress.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by anadre View Post

                Is lag compensation based on the MovementComponent? Yes, of course I will use it

                Work on adding network support is in progress.

                Pretty strange. I checked on a test project - everything is OK

                Yes it based on character movement component, and based on what you are saying out looks like my character bp needs to be a child bp of DNCharacter c++ class for the functions and macros to work also I believe macro don't replicate in a networked project I try to use macro for client - side calculations only.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by dandezign View Post

                  Yes it based on character movement component, and based on what you are saying out looks like my character bp needs to be a child bp of DNCharacter c++ class for the functions and macros to work also I believe macro don't replicate in a networked project I try to use macro for client - side calculations only.

                  The DNCharacter (+DNMovementComponent) contains a bunch of additional functions (about 31), but MoveMachneExt(+Multi) is not one of them. Also contain 2 additional types of movement - swimming and prone.
                  Macros contain internal functions, these functions operate on data. I try to make this data replicable so that all the code in the event tick works both on the server and on the client

                  By the way, in the near future I will release a small add-on to the plugin.
                  One of the changes will affect the work of MoveMachneMultiExt , I will add new types of Blend for some situations.
                  Also, perhaps, I will add support for pivot animations

                  If you want, you can send me your animations that you use in MoveMachneMultiExt , I will try to take them into account when working with the updated MoveMachneMultiExt (I will remove them from my computer as soon as I release the add-on. I just have very few animations for the test=) )

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by anadre View Post


                    The DNCharacter (+DNMovementComponent) contains a bunch of additional functions (about 31), but MoveMachneExt(+Multi) is not one of them. Also, contain 2 additional types of movement - swimming and prone.
                    Macros contain internal functions, these functions operate on data. I try to make this data replicable so that all the code in the event tick works both on the server and on the client

                    By the way, in the near future, I will release a small add-on to the plugin.
                    One of the changes will affect the work of MoveMachineMultiExt, I will add new types of Blend for some situations.
                    Also, perhaps, I will add support for pivot animations

                    If you want, you can send me your animations that you use in MoveMachineMultiExt, I will try to take them into account when working with the updated MoveMachneMultiExt (I will remove them from my computer as soon as I release the add-on. I just have very few animations for the test=) )
                    Ahh, I see well what I'm gonna do is start up a clean project and the plugin and use MoveMachineMultiExt and see what happens. I will send you all the animations I'm working with on my next free time and thank you for your responses this plugin is amazing the fact that has full body IK blows my mind thank you again

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by dandezign View Post

                      Ahh, I see well what I'm gonna do is start up a clean project and the plugin and use MoveMachineMultiExt and see what happens. I will send you all the animations I'm working with on my next free time and thank you for your responses this plugin is amazing the fact that has full body IK blows my mind thank you again
                      Take a Look(New features):
                      https://youtu.be/6CUyEbYx5k4


                      In addition to what you see on the video, I improved the work of all Old MoveMachineExt
                      I'm still waiting for your animations for testing. I want to release this add-on soon
                      Last edited by anadre; 11-08-2019, 11:13 AM.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by anadre View Post

                        Take a Look(New features):
                        https://youtu.be/6CUyEbYx5k4


                        In addition to what you see on the video, I improved the work of all Old MoveMachineExt
                        I'm still waiting for your animations for testing. I want to release this add-on soon
                        yes after tomorrow i will send you all the locomotion animations i'm using. Really nice features the pivot that will definatly help me as im working on pivots animations.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X