Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The marketplace needs High quality FPS arms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The marketplace needs High quality FPS arms!

Hey guys, just wanted to say that there's a huge void that needs to be filled in the marketplace. There are no HIGH QUALITY FPS arms in the marketplace. I tried getting some characters and just using the arms but they're all ugly from upclose. Someone should make FPS arms packs with like 30k polys or something and 4k textures just for the arms. Looking at the characters on the marketplace, there's obviously a lot of talented people who could pull this off. FPS arms should go up to the shoulders since throwing a hook punch would require most of the arm and top of shoulder. I like the Twinblast Arms for example but they don't retarget well to the base mannequin. If you make great FPS arms, I'll likely buy em all! Robotic, reptile, alien, demon etc... Go nuts

Yeah.. I like this one, but this is only a hands with 8k tris https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...hands-megapack
    For tactical FPS It will be great. Thoughting someone reading this and already working on this, cause you absolutely right.

Comment

Yep this guy had the right idea, he just needed to expand it to full arms and I'm sure he'd get a ton of buys

Comment

chiming in with a plus 1 here!
        G Street Games -

Comment

Working...
        X