No announcement yet.

3520 Sound Effects only for $19.99.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] 3520 Sound Effects only for $19.99.

Hi everyone,

Checkout my Sound Collection,

File List

This is - extensive library where you can find everything you need to create something that sounds right with a limited budget.

Ambience / Bomb / Books / Branches / Bushes / Bricks / Buttons / Can / Chestbox / Circuitboard Interaction (Junk) / Craft / Repair / Modify / Doors / Engine 50cc / Footsteps (Blood, Bones, Broken and non glass, Ground, Metal, Metal Net, Snow, Solid Sand, Water, Wood, Woodblocks) / Gun / Impacts (Ceramic) / Katana / Locked / Lockpicking / Lockpicks / Logo / Loops / Map / Military Case / Miscellaneous / Music / Parachute / Peal / Bells / Phone Buttons / Radio-set / Rain and Thunder / Respirator (Gas Mask) / Secateurs / Shelf / Cases / Sliders / Small Mechanical Parts / Stingers / Syringe / Taps / Valves / Tools / User Interface / Windows / Zipper.

Contains all my sound products those are being released and unreleased

Thanks for all of you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SoundCollection_featured894x4882b1b47ab2b1ebf038d05a282612d3b99.png Views:	1 Size:	280.3 KB ID:	1653543

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Gutvarev; 08-15-2019, 05:53 PM.

https://soundeffects.store

Sorry but I don't get it.
    You wrote that this cheaper product contains all of your released sound products and more ? But if this is not a discounted introductory price... why would anyone then buy your other sound products that cost a lot more than this one if you put everything inside it? Am I wrong or what ?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
      Sorry but I don't get it.
      You wrote that this cheaper product contains all of your released sound products and more ? But if this is not a discounted introductory price... why would anyone then buy your other sound products that cost a lot more than this one if you put everything inside it? Am I wrong or what ?
      Some kind. If you go across my products you will see that some of them will be "not for sale" soon (writen in comment section). So thats will be fair enought. For some products I decrease the price to be them more available for regular buying.
      Otherwise, before I collect this package I come across other BIG sound packages and choose the price for my own collection by given the quantity and analogues. ("Pro Sound Collection" "Universal Sound FX" and others) That is experiment for me, just a step to the next level. I have much more ideas and packages for future.
      I want to grow, increase my style, doing something unspecific instead of sit quietly with lots of packages in my profile. This not so easy, especially when you got minimum info about who and where use your sounds. Guys who create unbelieveble Props and Environments can seen them been used. When you deal with sound the situation becomes more difficult. Easilly your components can be used in some game and the credits will display the name of Sound Designer that their company contracted with. Even if he made some ingame stuff with your sounds its legit. You cant do anything with this.

Thanks for bumping, hope you find the answers.
      Last edited by Gutvarev; 08-15-2019, 08:58 PM.

https://soundeffects.store

Comment

Working...
      X