Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuntimeMeshImportExport - Import and Export runtime created static meshes using Assimp library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your information, actually i already finish compile Assimp to Android "libassimp.so", but i don't know how to link the file and plugin, can you help me about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C_Heli View Post

Thanks for your information, actually i already finish compile Assimp to Android "libassimp.so", but i don't know how to link the file and plugin, can you help me about that?
      See #1, if that does not work, then I don't know
      NodePrefabs | PluginBuilder | NotificationBackbone | WidgetBox | RuntimeMeshImportExport | DebugWidget | SteamWorkshopAccessor

Comment

Hi!

I'm wondering if I can use textures embedded in FBX files, does anyone have experience with that? They don't seem to work out of the box at least. FBXs with separate texture files seem to mostly work fine but I'd prefer embedded ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Latte1635 View Post
          Hi!

I'm wondering if I can use textures embedded in FBX files, does anyone have experience with that? They don't seem to work out of the box at least. FBXs with separate texture files seem to mostly work fine but I'd prefer embedded ones.
          Embeded textures are only supported when they are embedded as e.g. jpg/png. See #1.
          Reason: Assimp docs about embedded raw pixel data is so confusing that I was not able to derive code from it.

At the moment we push our main project for Steam, thus there is no time to work on it.
          NodePrefabs | PluginBuilder | NotificationBackbone | WidgetBox | RuntimeMeshImportExport | DebugWidget | SteamWorkshopAccessor

Comment

Working...
          X