Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Nodes - Wiring style for blueprint and material editors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I'm using your plugin in a cpp project. I want to use the plugin in my project only, so I moved the ElectronicNodes folder from the engine's /Plugins to my project's /Plugins

It was working fine for some time, but recently i had this error when I try to build my project:

Code:
    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'AnimGraphConnectionDrawingPolicy.cpp': No such file or directory EndeavorUE420 E:\Projects\Unreal Engine 4\Endeavor\EndeavorUE420\Plugins\Marketplace\ElectronicNodes\Source\ElectronicNodes\Private\ENAnimGraphConnectionDrawingPolicy.h 8
    Do you know what could be the issue ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-07-07 17_34_27-Cortana.png
Views:	154
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1785345

Comment

I found the issue, It requires the Engine sources to compile.

Comment

Saiodin Sitrec Hey guys! Well, it was a real pain but the shortcut thing to make it compatible with NGA is happening (better late than never!).

You'll have to set a shortcut in your Editor Settings and you will be able to activate/deactivate the plugin in a glimpse.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-07-18_17-53.png Views:	0 Size:	18.4 KB ID:	1789895

It will be available on the next update of the plugin coming next week (2.6).

Bozarre_ Cool thing that you found it pretty quickely ! But that still should not happen... Maybe I should encapsulate the whole plugin in a big "#if WITH_EDITOR"...

Comment

Working...
        X