Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Nodes - Wiring style for blueprint and material editors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
    The direction arrows are too much for my taste.
    You can actually disable them, it's the built-in arrows in "Editor Preferences" / "Content Editors" / "Blueprint Editor" / "Draw midpoint arrows in Blueprints".
    Happy to ear that !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The direction arrows are too much for my taste. Other than that (or even so), insta-buy for me.

Leave a comment:

• Electronic Nodes - Wiring style for blueprint and material editors.

Hey everyone!

I've been working on a small plugin, Electronic Nodes, that could greatly improve life of those who struggle with spaghettis in their blueprint and material graph.

Click image for larger version  Name:	featured.png Views:	1 Size:	482.8 KB ID:	1647214

You have two styles of wiring:
    • The "simple" one with 90° corners
    • The "complex" one with 45° corners
    Click image for larger version  Name:	screen_exp.png Views:	1 Size:	519.0 KB ID:	1647215

Hope you'll find it useful!

Frequently asked questions

How can I change the wire style?

You can find this in "Editor Preferences/Plugins/Electronic Nodes Plugin/Wire Style"
    How can I activate/disable the arrows?

It's actually a built-in option of U4. You can find it under "Editor Preferences/Content Editors/Blueprint Editor/Draw midpoint arrows in Blueprints"
    How can change the radius of the corners?

You can find this in "Editor Preferences/Plugins/Electronic Nodes Plugin/Round Radius". You can put it to 0 if you want.
    What if I stop using the plugin?

Then your blueprints will go back to previous behavior (aka spaghetti). The plugin only modify how the engine render the wires, it does not modify your project!

Click image for larger version  Name:	gif_01.gif Views:	1 Size:	255.3 KB ID:	1647222
    Simple circuit example

Click image for larger version  Name:	gif_03.gif Views:	1 Size:	269.1 KB ID:	1647224
    Simple circuit wire style

Click image for larger version  Name:	gif_02.gif Views:	1 Size:	91.7 KB ID:	1647223
    Complex circuit example

Click image for larger version  Name:	gif_04.gif Views:	1 Size:	243.5 KB ID:	1647225
    Complex circuit wire style
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Herobrine20XX; 10-19-2019, 12:17 PM.
Working...
X