Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Nodes - Wiring style for blueprint and material editors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you planning to support Niagara script editor?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	254
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	1687545

Comment

dragon-kurve Yes, of course, why not! I'll try to add this for the next version https://github.com/TheHerobrine/Elec...odes/issues/10

Comment

dragon-kurve I've been trying to add Niagara support, but it's really difficult since Niagara is a plugin and not really part of the engine... I still don't know if it's doable, but I'll keep trying! I'll post updates on the github ticket, but I just wanted to warn you that it may not be ready for the next version :/ .

Comment

ENConnectionDrawingPolicy.cpp ln 19 causing logspam in 4.24?

Noticing that any time I open a blueprint in 4.24 I'm getting logspammed by "LogTemp: schematype Default__EdGraphSchema_K2" which seems to be coming from the UE_LOG in the line mentioned in the title. At least that's the best lead I've got so far. If you could look into it that would be very appreciated.

Originally posted this on the marketplace questions page but then realized this would probably be a much better way to ask about the issue, so I deleted that question and am asking here.

Comment

Sojimne Ooooh I forgot a log! I'm stupid, I'll update the plugin right now! (Thank you very much for noticing!)

Comment

Originally posted by Herobrine20XX View Post
              dragon-kurve I've been trying to add Niagara support, but it's really difficult since Niagara is a plugin and not really part of the engine... I still don't know if it's doable, but I'll keep trying! I'll post updates on the github ticket, but I just wanted to warn you that it may not be ready for the next version :/ .
              It seems Niagara editor uses own graph functions, I totally understand

Comment

Also got the LogTemp spamming here, any idea when its fixed?

Comment

BulleTime It should be fixed for more than a week now... Please make sure you have the last version of the plugin (2.4)!

You can update it from the Epic Game launcher by clicking on "installed plugin" right under your engine version

Comment

Thanks! Just updated any its gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Herobrine20XX View Post
                      BulleTime It should be fixed for more than a week now... Please make sure you have the last version of the plugin (2.4)!

You can update it from the Epic Game launcher by clicking on "installed plugin" right under your engine version
                      Hi, on ue4 4.24.1 I'm still getting logspammed with the updated Plugin any guess?

EDIT: went to dig into the uplugin file and result as 2.3, sadly Epic Launcher won't let me download any other version, as far as it's concerned, 2.3 is the last one available for UE4 4.24.1
                      Last edited by Giakkons; 01-17-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Giakkons I just re-downloaded it for 4.24.1 from the marketplace and I got the correct 2.4 version... Could you try to uninstall it, close the Epic Games launcher, and re-download it?

Btw, you can see the version of the plugin directly from the editor by going to the plugins window (Edit/Plugins). You should see the version of the plugin in the top right corner of the plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	726725958cb07c003a5c11ea98c9d347e3f222d8.png
Views:	65
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1710427

Comment

Working...
                        X