Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Marketplace Wishlist/Tracker

Hi Friends,

As a marketplace user it's hard for me to keep track of all the assets that I want to buy in the future so for that goal I have built a wishlist/tracker for everybody to use. It allows you to add marketplace products to your own personalized wishlist directly from a product page by using a Bookmarklet that the tracker generates for you, you drag it in your bookmarks tab and when you are on a product page if you click it, it will add the product to your wishlist.

I hope you enjoy it and looking forward to hearing your feedback and how I can improve it!

https://unrealsales.io

Development Roadmap
    If there's interest in this wishlist I would like to add more features and here is a roadmap of what I'm planning to add

- Price Tracking - RELEASED

When an item from your list changes price (down) you will be notified with an email
    - Multiple lists - ETA TBD
    Ability to have multiple lists and switch between them. Name, delete and move items between them.
    - List collaboration - ETA TBD
    Share your lists with other accounts and collaborate on compiling lists with other people from your team.
    more to be added
    Last edited by CGeorges; 07-30-2019, 02:00 PM.
    UEMarketplace Wishlist/Tracker: UnrealSales.io
    3D Assets: Desert Temple Ruins PBR | Modular Temple Plaza 4k PBR | Stylized Modular Graveyard | Stylized Modular Dungeon | Stylized Hand painted Trees

New updates release today:
    - Automatic login after successful registration
    - Improved speed and refactoring of MVP code

Price tracking development is going smooth and I should have it released soon. All accounts with fake email addresses will have to be deleted as they will block the mailing queue system once it's released, there will also be a settings page so you can disable email notifications when a product in your list goes on sale.
    3D Assets: Desert Temple Ruins PBR | Modular Temple Plaza 4k PBR | Stylized Modular Graveyard | Stylized Modular Dungeon | Stylized Hand painted Trees

Comment

i usually put all the stuff I want into my cart and it won't disappear, whenever I want to actually buy sth. I just click on buy now istead of art to chart, might be an easier way

Comment

Originally posted by Max2066 View Post
        i usually put all the stuff I want into my cart and it won't disappear, whenever I want to actually buy sth. I just click on buy now istead of art to chart, might be an easier way
        For now, that sounds like something that would work. Although, soon UnreaSales Tracker will allow you to have multiple lists so you can better organize and notify you when one of your items is on sale.

Comment

Almost 2 weeks ago I've launched in beta UnrealSales.io a wishlist/tracker for UnrealMarketplace that anyone can use. As promised, today I've launched a new feature where if one of the products you have in the list goes on sale you will receive an email to let you know. You will not get a second email for the same sale and if you added the item during a sale, you will not get notified of that sale.

What's next on the roadmap?
          - Complete redesign to make it easier to use.
          - Support for multiple lists, move items between lists and manage your lists
          - Chrome Extension to add the button directly in the Markeplace product page.

Are you a UEMarketplace creator?
          Help me promote this tool and let me help you increase your sales by adding a link to your product pages with title "Add to wishlist" and link like so https://unrealsales.io/tracker/add?p...OUR_MARKEPLACE _URL and when users click it, it will add it directly to their wishlist.

Comment

Hi friends,

Today I'm releasing filters for UnrealSales.io. Now you can filter your list by keywords (searching through title, description and technical features), tags (include and exclude tags) and categories. Hope you enjoy the functionality and I'm looking forward for your feedback and how to improve the filters. Currently there are a couple of improvements I would like to add in the next couple of days:

- filter only on sale

- save/load filter presets so you can reuse them in the future

Any more ideas?

Comment

Fantastic, going to get my wishlist all hooked up when I get home! I actually have 3 of your marketplace items in my huge folder of wishlist url's.

Only suggestion I can think of so far would be a short list of the latest items that went on sale - even if not on your wish list. Appears to be no way to sort sale items on marketplace by newest on sale unless I'm just missing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CGeorges View Post
                Hi friends,
                - filter only on sale
                I just came here to suggest that very thing.

Three minor things I noticed:
                Links sometimes get ?sessionInvalidated=true tacked on loading marketplace pages, which causes the Add To Wishlist bookmark to fail until deleted off the end.
                The tracker page has $ and € all mixed together
                The tracker page link and delete icons are huge! (the height/width are set to "2rem" instead of "2em")

Comment

Originally posted by Dubh View Post
                  Links sometimes get ?sessionInvalidated=true tacked on loading marketplace pages, which causes the Add To Wishlist bookmark to fail until deleted off the end.
                  Thanks for catching that, I'll provide a fix soon It is fixed now

The tracker page has $ and € all mixed together
                  To provide conversion I need to figure out what rate are they using and how often are they updating it, I'll ask Epic maybe I can get some hints from them.

The tracker page link and delete icons are huge! (the height/width are set to "2rem" instead of "2em")
                  I know I made them quite big so they can be easy to click on mobile as well but huge? If you don't mind, can you post a screenshot?
                  Last edited by CGeorges; 08-16-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

It's fine in chrome, firefox 68.0.2 draws weird. I do very little web stuff, I didn't know 'til now rem was a thing :P Poked around dev tools a little but didn't see anything obvious.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bigicons.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1654175
                    Last edited by Dubh; 08-17-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Really nice thing, was looking for something like that ever since I discovered the Market Place.
                      Good work, and I'm looking forward to the new features, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                      X