unreal engine market showing unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreal engine market showing unavailable

For 2 weeks now, any new purchases I make from the market show as download on the website, but in Epic Game Launcher Library it shows as unavailable. I have spent over $1000 in new assets and I can not install any of them. I have reset the cache, I have checked my network, I have reset the launcher, reboot my machine. I see my payment history is there, my credit card has been deducted. I have selected various versions of unreal engine. This is not cool that I can not download and install the assets. I have uploaded images from the application and from the web. I have over 100+ assets I can not download from the Launcher.

Do I need to ask for a refund? Do I need to quit Unreal Engine and go with Unity 3D? I am not getting any luck being able to download the assets I have paid. I have spent over $15K already with you guys.

Comment

I think I found you bug, so I see 1000 assets in my library and missing all new assets beyond that. So if I have over 1000 you only allow to download the first 1000 purchased and make all others unavailable?

Comment

Contact the support with this problem:
        marketplace-support@unrealengine.com
        Or Create Case on: https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/?language=en_US

Comment

Ok I have sent support case and nothing yet, I Still can not use any of my new controls over 1000 in the ide. It has been 2 weeks now. The BUG is very clear, in the IDE it shows the first 1000 components I have purchased Library. When I go to the web site it shows as I can download, when I click it goes to the Unreal IDE and then shows as unavailable. Please fix this.

Comment

I have the same problem: I run over 1.000 Marketplace assets and new assets are "unavailable" in the Launcher.
            Any News about that?
            Beside that: Also the Launcher gets a bit laggy with getting more an more market place assets.

EDIT: I contacted marketplace the support in parallel.
            Last edited by TheFlow3k; 12-06-2019, 12:42 PM.
            Next Game: Regain Earth: First Strike - A co-op multiplayer Action Shooter Game. Website TwitterYouTube RedditSteam

Comment

Hi people, I've read the thread. Firstly I want to thank you for trusting this market and making this much investment. Anyways, if you can not solve this issue in near future, I can suggest you to create another account and reach these asset devs with proof of purchase and ask them to gift these assets to newly created one. It is not a feasable solution but at least it helps you to use the assets.

Edit: Also, you can reach the support and ask them to transfer these assets to another account of yours. If this is a very complex technical issue, solving it may take some time. During this time they may let you to use a secondary account with transfered assets.
              Last edited by Wily Pumpkin; 12-06-2019, 03:42 PM.
              Modular Medieval Town with Interior
              Landscape Essentials Pack
              Spaceship Squadron Rts

Comment

What happens if you search your vault for a specific asset that isn't listed? Might be worth a shot.

Also, if that doesn't work, double check and make sure the account you purchased with in the browser is in fact the same as the launcher.

Hopefully this gets sorted out!

Comment

@DeepFriedCircuits: Thank you, but everything is already (at least) double checked.

@Wily Pumpkin: Thank you for the idea. And no thanks needed for making the big invest. I love the market place assets. :-)

The official market place support team answered already. They confirmed the problem with a maximum of 1.000 assets and offered the same idea of Wily Pumpkin to move some assets to 2nd new account.

But for now, I will stick with the problem. Because it only affects the last free monthly assets of December and I do not like to switching accounts back and forth when installing and testing some assets.
                  And I think the fix will not need a lot of time. It do not sound hard for me to fix a limitation to a maximum of assets in the Launcher.

As side note, perhaps some launcher devs read here: Also the launcher gets laggy with a big bunch of market place assets. And also filtering option, for example to filter all assets which have an update, would be really good. Also Filtering by asset type/category and things like that make much sense.
                  Last edited by TheFlow3k; 01-06-2020, 02:58 PM.
                  Next Game: Regain Earth: First Strike - A co-op multiplayer Action Shooter Game. Website TwitterYouTube RedditSteam

Comment

For everybody who is facing the same problem... it is not fixed in last launcher update.

Comment

I have same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksimsŽigunovs View Post
                        I have same problem.
                        Perhaps write also to market place support, to be sure they know there are more people with that problem.
                        I hope they fix it soon. Split assets to different accounts makes big overhead. Also browsing assets is bad with having assets split, you would not see directly if you have an asset already or not.

And perhaps, if you think the same like me, that Launcher should hat some improvements to support having more market place assets, let them know.

Also the launcher gets laggy with a big bunch of market place assets.
                        And also filtering option, for example to filter all assets which have an update would be really good.
                        Also Filtering by asset type/category and things like that make much sense.
                        Last edited by TheFlow3k; 01-06-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Any news about the "maximum 1.000 market place assets possible" limitation?

Comment

I have the same problem, almost one year after original post,. Doesn't seem to be high priority for Epic :/

Comment

Same here. Marketplace unavailable.

Comment

Working...
                              X