No announcement yet.

Video Player 360 (2D, 180, 360, Stereo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, sent you an email at lenina62-ivan@mail.ru could you please email me the demo code for trigger and to run assigned video? Thank you so much

Comment

NEWS. 03.25.2020. Added new update.

Please Restart Epic Games Launcher and Update Video Player 360 plugin.

New Update Added the ability to use triggers, or launch videos. You can link events and launch the video player.

https://youtu.be/TaHDHXIkpEA
      Last edited by ElizzaRF; 03-25-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

NEWS. 08/25/2020.
        The following mode will be available in the new update (for UE4.23-4.25):

If you changed the plugin to fit your needs, save a backup copy of your plugin:
        C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\VideoPlayer360

1. Please Closed Epic Games Launcher;
        2. Open Epic Games Launcher;
        3. Find your library Video Player 360;
        4. Update.
        (If you don't have an update, try removing the plugin from launcher and downloading it again.)

FullScreen mode:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	FullScreenMode.jpg Views:	0 Size:	299.0 KB ID:	1804730
        Image Viewer(Experimental):
        In General, all formats supported by the Media FrameWork are supported.
        Support PNG, JPG formats.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ImageViewer.jpg Views:	0 Size:	367.3 KB ID:	1804731
        If you need to add new extensions, need

1. Open VideoPlayer360/Blueprints/Widget/Image_Viewer and added new extension ->
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ImageViewerExtension.jpg Views:	0 Size:	537.1 KB ID:	1804732
        2. VideoPlayer360/Blueprints/Actors/Screen_Theatre -> and added your extension.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ImageViewerExtension_ScreenTheatre.jpg Views:	0 Size:	428.2 KB ID:	1804733
        Notes: Images are not always displayed correctly and may be elongated. At the moment, we are still searching for solutions.
        Notes player: Right Mouse -> Hiden and Open video player menu.

If you have any errors or problems, please let me know.
        If you need this version for 4.21 and 4.22, please email me Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru.
        Last edited by ElizzaRF; 08-26-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

NEWS. 08/27/2020.
          The following mode will be available in the new update (for UE4.23-4.25):
          Added new actor for multiple screen. No control menu, but you can add multiple screens to the scene and play back if player has entered the trigger zone.
          I will post a small video lesson tomorrow on YouTube.

For working:
          1. Open Video Player 360 content folder
          2. Open Maps -> Example_Trigger_MultipleScreens
          3. Select Screen actors and change video path and chose mode.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	NewActor_Multiple.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	769.6 KB
ID:	1805728
          4. For each screen, you must create Media Source : MediaPlayer, FileMediaSource, MediaPlayer_Video texture.

Name:	MediaSource.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1805729
          5. If the player enters the trigger zone, the selected video will be played for different screens.

You can configure triggers in Level Blueprints

Name:	levelBlueprint.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	590.9 KB
ID:	1805730

Comment

This is a great update, such an awesome asset and meaningful additional features! thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by NixxereBB View Post
              This is a great update, such an awesome asset and meaningful additional features! thanks for the support
              Thank you very much, I hope the plugin will be useful in your work!

Comment

Note:
                How to overcome full volume in all videos:
                1. Need to attach sound to a mesh
                2. To include the spatial orientation and the weakening
                - this will enable audio only for the screen where the player is located.

Name:	PastedImage-1.png
Views:	92
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	1805833

Comment

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Hi!
                  Packed exe demo
                  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JK...OpFrKPMmPUjQjD

​​To avoid distortion of the projection, your player must be in the center of the sphere. To avoid fish eyes. I need to think about the curvature of the projection, but so far I have not planned to add this functionality.
                  You can check the performance of the player in a Packed demo.
                  The video player uses standard media player tools, and optimizes video playback using the gpu https://youtu.be/OhxGXt6GpO0
                  Mighty apologies as I never saw this reply of yours until today. We are now getting back to this subject so might come in handy, though apparently I did find a Blueprint that sort of took care of what we needed. Will look into it in coming weeks. Many thanks and stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by PUNKVSTUDIO View Post

Mighty apologies as I never saw this reply of yours until today. We are now getting back to this subject so might come in handy, though apparently I did find a Blueprint that sort of took care of what we needed. Will look into it in coming weeks. Many thanks and stay safe!
                    Thanks PUNKVSTUDIO have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                    X