Video Player 360 (2D, 180, 360, Stereo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PUNKVSTUDIO View Post
    Hi Elizza, I am looking for a solution to play video 360 (4k and 6K) inside Unreal's editor as a backdrop for realtime compositing with actual live footage in foreground. Right now, if I just play the 360 video as a media player material assigned to a regular sphere I get a lot of fisheye distorsion, so I need something that gets rid of that, like the HDRI Backdrop plugin does with the Camera Projection option enabled. Would your plug-in do that for me? I am also quite interested in the GPU playback feature in order to optmize performance. Could I possibly try a demo? Thank you very much!
    Hi!
    Packed exe demo
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JK...OpFrKPMmPUjQjD

​​To avoid distortion of the projection, your player must be in the center of the sphere. To avoid fish eyes. I need to think about the curvature of the projection, but so far I have not planned to add this functionality.
    You can check the performance of the player in a Packed demo.
    The video player uses standard media player tools, and optimizes video playback using the gpu https://youtu.be/OhxGXt6GpO0

Comment

Hey there, is it possible to create my own pause/play menu? I want to integrate the 360 stereo feature in my game/simulation.
      A little demo version would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Pekay11 View Post
        Hey there, is it possible to create my own pause/play menu? I want to integrate the 360 stereo feature in my game/simulation.
        A little demo version would be appreciated
        Hi, Pekay11!
        You can change everything as you need. Fix any style, design, buttons, button layout. You can delete unnecessary functions. The whole style, design, almost all the code done using widgets and blueprints.

If I understand correctly. If not, write more about your project and I will try to answer you.

Have you watched the demo on this link?
        ​​​​​
        Last edited by ElizzaRF; 01-11-2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElizzaRF View Post

Hi, Pekay11!
          You can change everything as you need. Fix any style, design, buttons, button layout. You can delete unnecessary functions. The whole style, design, almost all the code done using widgets and blueprints.

If I understand correctly. If not, write more about your project and I will try to answer you.

Have you watched the demo on this link?
          ​​​​​
          Thanks for the fast answer!
          I checked out the demo projects and it seems it is what we are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekay11 View Post

Thanks for the fast answer!
            I checked out the demo projects and it seems it is what we are looking for.
            Hi, Pekay11!
            I am always happy to help. Email me if you have any questions!

Comment

Hi,
              I need your assistance customizing this a bit to read the source playlist from a database. Would you be able to assist with this and if so how much? How do I contact you directly?

Thanks
              Ehi Binitie

Comment

Originally posted by ViewNaija View Post
                Hi,
                I need your assistance customizing this a bit to read the source playlist from a database. Would you be able to assist with this and if so how much? How do I contact you directly?

Thanks
                Ehi Binitie
                Good afternoon!

English is not my native language. Tell us more about the list from the database? I ask you to write more about your request so that I can understand the task.

My e-mail: Lenina62-ivan@mail.ru

Comment

Working...
                X