Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News - Fantasy and Cyberpunk pack - City Punk - Coming Soon - UPGRADE !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WIP] News - Fantasy and Cyberpunk pack - City Punk - Coming Soon - UPGRADE !

CITYPUNK

Hello everyone,

This topic is open to announce my third pack " city punk ". And i work on this with my friend, he coach me and detect my default in my work, im very happy to work with him and i hope to submit my project very fastly.

i take this time to tell you that two packs in universe cyberpunk is available on my store Unreal engine in this adress :

https://unrealengine.com/marketplace...0Game%20Studio

Two videos to see my work :

Screenshots CityPunk ( Work in progress )
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sc01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	247.1 KB ID:	1632155

Click image for larger version  Name:	sc02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	412.7 KB ID:	1632156
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sc04.jpg Views:	1 Size:	346.3 KB ID:	1632157
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sc03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	389.4 KB ID:	1632158

FANTASY MELEE WEAPONS PACK

Once i'm done my third pack "city punk", i have plans to work a little pack assets, this futur will have a small price but after that, the last year, i have submit my first pack " Fantasy melee weapons pack " he have 5 melee weapons, finally too little content ... I decide to upgrade this ! I add 5 shields, 2 Axes, 2 Daggers, 2 Swords, 2 Power stick, 2 Katanas and i upgrade visual weapons in my pack and add a surprise content, you discover this, when the time come.

Warning !

Actually, you possibily to acquire this pack for 4.99$, if you interrest for my next update, i advise you to acquire this before new update, because price will increase after new release.
    Please, note this, i don't give a date for this upgrade, actually i work in my third pack. i tell you this, for you to be aware of this news.

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-melee-weapons

Thanks all for read my post and have a nice day !
    Last edited by MorriganVH; 06-17-2019, 09:06 AM.
Working...
X